15+ Hotels That Take Care of Every Tiny Detail to Make Sure We Come Back
Feeling safe and comfortable at a hotel is very important. Some hotels go the extra mile to make their guests happy, and they make sure every single detail in the room makes our stay more comfortable. From lamps that can be half-lit to let your partner sleep while you’re reading, to smart shower heads that can keep the water temperature exactly where you want it, there are many ways hotel designers make sure we fall in love with their creations and come back.
We at Bright Side picked 17 bright examples of customer-oriented hotel designs, and here they are!
1. You can reach this shower shelf from both the inside and the outside.
2. This shower head someone found in their hotel room lets you set the exact water temperature.
3. “The phone in my hotel room has both Pizza Hut and Domino’s on speed dial.”
4. “This hotel mirror is designed to not fog up at eye level.”
5. “This book light is built into my hotel bed.”
6. “My hotel room has a rope that turns on/off all the lights in the room.”
7. “My hotel room’s bathroom mirror has a digital clock embedded in it.”
8. “The blinds in my hotel open from the bottom and the top.”
9. “This bedside lamp at my hotel in Japan can be half lit.”
10. “Our hotel shower is designed like a swimming pool.”
11. “The pillows in the hotel I’m staying at tell you their softness.”
12. “Rather than a plastic keycard, my hotel uses this thin wooden disk.”
13. “My hotel room has a heated toilet seat, among other things.”
14. “This hotel that I’m staying at has a wall-mounted wireless charger.”
15. “The shower in my hotel has a little cutout so you can turn it on before getting in.”
16. This hotel offers their guests a dark washcloth for taking off makeup.
17. “The alarm clock in this hotel has 3 displays so you can see the time without moving while lying in either of the beds.”
Which of these features would you like to see in hotels more often? What is the coolest hotel you’ve ever stayed at and why?