23 Photos Proving That Kids Have Logic From Another Planet
There is a certain kind of magic — and sometimes comedy — in childhood innocence. And kids may only develop concrete logic at around 7 years old, so until then, their reasoning and actions may not always make sense. But that’s okay because these funny mishaps just add to their charm, and they always spice up our ordinary days.
Bright Side rounded up photos of kids being amusingly weird, which will make you scratch your head and chuckle at the same time.
1. “My 3-year-old couldn’t decide on a costume. She went with ’flying bunny bear.’”
2. “’Because I have too many $1 bills,’ - my daughter.”
3. “Told my son to put his clothes on.”
4. “The first bite my daughter took of her burrito”
5. “To be fair, that looks really fun to climb on.”
6. “My 2-year-old daughter surprised me with a sick new skin for my PS5!”
7. “My 2-year-old wanted to walk his dinosaur balloon.”
8. “I think my toddler was hungry...”
9. “Walked past my toddler’s bedroom...”
10. “Toddler logic: hang a magnet with a magnet.”
11. “A couple of my son’s hiding places...”
12. “My kid is going places.”
13. “My sister put a sock on perfectly good popcorn.”
14. But really...what is it with kids and socks?
15. “My daughter loves bright colors, and I think she was trying to eat my tattoo...”
16. “Nice canvas you got there.”
17. “This is how my son eats a loaf of bread. What kind of monster have I unleashed upon this world?”
18. “Asked this preschooler what he wanted to be when he grew up.”
19. “Got my toddler new shoes over the weekend. He just threw one of them into the fireplace.”
20. “I don’t mean to brag, but I think my 4-year-old is a hide and seek master.”
21. “My neighbor’s toddler was a little too quiet.”
22. “How my 3-year-old thinks you’re supposed to eat pizza...”
23. “My sister at the age of 4 trying to make Oreos healthier by adding lettuce”
What was the weirdest and funniest thing you ever saw a kid do? Share the good vibes and post your story or photo in the comment section.
Have some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE, right now. We’ll be waiting in the meantime!