15+ Discovers That Blew Our Minds Away
People often share things on the internet because they want others to connect with them and make them feel important. Another reason is that we want to share our joy and excitement about something with others. We might also post things to raise awareness and help people facing the same problems we have. Regardless of the reason, we can’t deny that posting online can have many positive aspects, which we appreciate.
1. ’’I found a very tall sunflower, I’m 5’10 for comparison.’’
2. “Cleaned my copper sink with vinegar and sea salt. A few hours later these salt crystals grew on the rag I used to dry it.”
3. A tiny Greek silver coin which is 2500 years old.
4. ’’The shape of 1 liter bottle before expansion.’’
5. “A street lamp fell over into the snow outside my apartment. Turns out they’re massive — my hand for scale.”
6. “The lighting from my keyboard formed a little heart on my glass.”
7. A lemon from my garden
8. Found this extra-large mini penne.
9. “The pattern the ice left on my grill”
10. “A live power line fell and it was so hot that it melted through the sidewalk and turned the sand underneath to glass.”
11. “Toddler’s footprints in the snow were the last thing to melt.”
12. “This rock I found has a shell inside it and it’s been worn down to a flat spiral.”
13. “There is a house near me that looks like it’s out of a fairytale.”
14. “Found this McDonald’s cup in the ice I was skating on.”
15. Found these tiny frogs hiding in a steel bar end cap in Florida.
16. ’’How the seat looks after my pregnant wife sat on it.’’
This happens when you suffer from Chromhidrosis (colored sweat). It turns our body oils and sweat into blue, yellow, green, brown, or black.
If you’re in the mood for other mind-blowing discoveries, then this article is for you.