15 Amazon Products That Can Take Your Pet to the Land of Fun
Elderly pet owners make 30% fewer doctor visits. It seems like the perfect reason to spoil your pet, if you have one. If you don’t, maybe this is the last drop you need to convince yourself to finally adopt a furry friend.
In order to spoil our cats and dogs even more, Bright Side smashed together a list of the things we’d like to have if we were cats and dogs.
1. A squeaky toy that your dog can play with and at the same time, make you smile.
2. Backpack for dogs? Woof!
3. These rotating catnip balls are only lick-proof until you install them.
4. The FURminator dramatically reduces shedding in under 10 minutes, and it works for dogs AND cats.
5. This space capsule cat carrier will bring you and your cat more special memories.
6. This elevated dog bed is chew-resistant, waterproof, and cooling at the same time. It can be used indoors or outdoors.
7. A USB-charging automatic paw cleaner with super soft bristles will make grooming your pet a breeze.
8. This cat DJ scratching deck will put those soft toe beans to work.
9. This automatic pet feeder has a camera; while you’re away and you miss your sweetie, you can check on them with one tap.
10. Scratch and rust-resistant, this water fountain will keep your pet hydrated at all times.
11. Struggling to give your pet their vitamins? We got you! Fill, pinch, and you’re ready to go.
12. This ball launcher will keep your pet active and it’s made from recycled plastic, win-win!
13. Whether you have a cat or a dog, these stairs will help them go up and down the bed safely.
14. A hanging cat swing hammock that will make your loved one look like Sleeping Beauty.
15. We tested this toy on one of our cats today and she had so much fun with it, we had to add this to the list. It’s an interactive smart puzzle.
Here’s the proof:
How often do you take your pet out for walks? How old is your pet? Share a picture of them in the comments, we’d love to see them.
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through links in this post.