8 Items That Will Help You Sleep Like a Baby
We spend approximately one-third of our lives sleeping. Or attempting to do so. Whether you are having some colorful dreams or napping dreamlessly, very important processes are going on. To help your body restore its energy supplies more comfortably and to ensure you fall asleep quickly, we compiled a list of some very cozy products.
1. You can even sleep in style with this accessory! It is also very comfortable to use: “Great face mask. The sleep mask is lovely and soft and comfortable to sleep in. It comes with an adjustable strap, so you can make it as loose or tight as you like. It’s also big enough and thick enough, so light doesn’t creep through.”
Both sides of the mask are made of 100% skin-friendly mulberry silk. The ultra-smooth and soft texture interacts with your skin very gently and doesn’t give you wrinkles.
I sleep with a silk pillow and I suffer from puffy eyelids (I was born with it). This really helps the puffiness and is soft and comfortable. It washes well and is good value. — Helen Morrison
Buy the mask HERE
2. This pillow will make your sleep extra comfortable. “In all seriousness, this gave my girlfriend the first good night’s sleep she’s had in nearly four months. It wasn’t as firm as we were hoping for, but was actually perfect, especially as it kept her in a supported sleeping position. The soft cover is really snuggly too, which was a bonus! I would definitely recommend this pillow.”
The J-shaped pillow gives very gentle support. The super soft cover is removable and easy to wash.
I wanted a pillow to stop me from rolling on my back and to help me sleep. I have had this for over a week now, and I have slept through every night. I’ve taken a pic. My bed is a super king but once you are in the pillow and wrap yourself up and put the bottom bit between your legs, it takes up less space. My partner still has 3/4 of the bed as normal, and I would think even in a double it would be just fine. I do still put a pillow on top of my head as I like the support. Super soft material comes vac packed, so take it out and give it a good plump and leave it on your bed and by bedtime it’s perfect. — emma leeds
Buy the pillow HERE
3. This cosmic-looking device will make you fall asleep as easily as you could imagine. “To be honest, I was skeptical, but I can 100% recommend this product. It’s easy to use and helps you control your breathing, makes your eyes want to shut, and basically helps you fall asleep.” Don’t hesitate to check it out! The device is created by insomniacs, so the quality is guaranteed.
This device is a metronome that reteaches you how to fall asleep. It also has a light system. The exercise can last from 8 to 20 minutes and then Dodow switches itself off.
I bought this for my wife without her knowledge. It was a risky purchase, but having read the reviews and understood the theory behind its method, I went ahead. My wife often has difficulty getting to sleep due to intrusive thoughts, and will often wake up in the night and be unable to sleep again for some time. She is starting to get into mindfulness as a means of controlling this, and the Dodow fits in well with this approach. The simplicity of its use made it easy for her to get on with, but it took several days to engage with the principal and respond. Now she uses it effectively when waking in the night, but prefers to try and get to sleep when she goes to bed by her normal methods. I thought at first that she was not getting on with the unit, but once familiar with its action, she has spoken with other people about its benefits. Do follow the instructions from the makers and don’t try to rush its effects or force yourself to get into it. That is contradictory, and my wife had to allow it to work for her. Aesthetically, the unit is unobtrusive and simple in design. When my wife uses it, it doesn’t bother me in my sleep. The final plus point is that if you really don’t like it or can’t get any benefit from it, then you can send it back. — Male 65-70
Buy the device HERE
4. Works like a charm! If you suffer from disturbed sleep, this product will be a lifesaver for you. You will also appreciate its beautiful fragrance. “This is the most beautiful pillow spray I’ve used. It’s so natural, not perfumey or heady the way some others are! It’s bliss in a bottle, and I love using it for my and my boyfriend’s pillows — he even loves it! So nice, I spritz it on my PJs before bed. Will definitely repurchase!”
You will enjoy the relaxing properties of chamomile and lavender essential oils. The product is cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, and contains natural extracts.
Repeat purchase, still awesome! Was blown away by the added quality of sleep with this spray. Lasts a good couple of months — depending on whether your partner tends to coat the whole pillow with it or not. No staining of pillowcases, smells great, calms the mind, and promotes a more relaxed and restful sleep. — L Warren
Buy the spray HERE
5. Like a warm hug, this butter will soothe and comfort you. It really works, too: “I’m not usually a moisturizing butter person, but this soaked into my skin nicely. I have occasional nights where I just can’t get to sleep. I’ve used this product three times now, and it always puts me to sleep. I don’t know if it’s physiological or not, but I don’t care if it helps me sleep at night.” The quality of your sleep will be greatly improved.
This butter is easy to use. You need to massage it gently into the skin until it is fully absorbed. The product is cruelty-free and vegan-friendly.
I was a little skeptical about whether this product would work for me or not, as there are a lot of products out there that make big claims. I can honestly say I am very impressed! It smells lovely, and since using it I have had less joint pain in my knees and am sleeping so much better. I use it every night and just rub it into my legs and knees. I would definitely recommend this product. — Kelerina
Buy the butter HERE
6. These patches will give you a good night’s sleep. You won’t have to make any effort — the product is really easy to use. They reduce stress and foot pain and have a detoxifying effect.
Each patch is individually wrapped. You need to remove the protective film and carefully place the patch for at least 6-8 hours. It is recommended to use it before bedtime and remove it after waking up.
They seem to be working as I am getting more restful sleep. I’ve also had more energy. As I take a lot of medication, the pads are still very black, so I am hoping that the toxins are being removed. They don’t smell, which is a bonus! I hope my comments will help. — Happiness
Buy the patches HERE
This special bedtime blend will ease the process of falling asleep for you. It can help to relieve muscle aches and pains, comfort aching feet, and even cleanse your pores.
I was not expecting this to be so big, and the smell is lush. I stayed in my bath for 2 hours, topping up the warm water as I couldn’t get out. Then straight to bed, and I am super sleepy and relaxed now. — Louise
Buy the salt HERE
8. The list would not be complete without this simple yet essential product. If you are a very light sleeper, these earplugs are a must.
These noise-reducing earplugs come in 4 different sizes. You can always find your perfect fit.
These earplugs are great for minimizing noise while working, trying to relax, or even sleeping (I wore them to sleep, and they didn’t fall out!) I have small ears, so I was worried about comfort and fit, but the medium size is thick enough to do the job and does not come out of my ear at all. They even come with a case, so you can’t lose them! — Tessa
Buy the plugs HERE
What problems do you have with falling asleep? What devices do you use to help with that?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.