16 Pets That Are So Emotional, Their Humans Can Read Them Like an Open Book
While we live side by side with our pets, we seem to acquire an important talent — reading their feelings and emotions. Whether it’s a tail resting on our shoulders as a sign of affection, or a gaze full of suspicion that they give us on the way to the vet, we never miss their subtle signals. Some of us have mastered the skill of scanning our pets’ moods so amazingly, that we even have time to grab our phones and take a shot of our cats and dogs acting out.
Here at Bright Side we’ve looked through the internet in search of pets who are amazing at showing their whole range of feelings, from guilt to astonishment, and here are our top 16.
1. “I went away for 3 weeks, and now my cat is in love with my husband.”
2. “We accidentally fed him twice this morning... This was his face when we figured it out.”
3. “Someone was screaming outside our apartment, Ben was very concerned.”
4. “This was the moment we told her she was going on a diet...”
5. “My cats don’t like that I go to work so early in the morning now, so they apparently staged an intervention.”
6. “My anxious dog after making her first doggy friend”
7. “My cat is obsessed with sinks and water. Sometimes I’ll leave a little stream going while I’m cooking, so she’s entertained. This was her a few minutes after I turned it off.”
8. “The pose our Shepadoodle Maggie gives us whenever she‘s guilty or wants something”
9. “Our office cat does not like to be ignored.”
10. “Nugget, when he realized he was going to the vet”
11. “My cat’s subtle way of claiming me in front of our new pup”
12. “When it’s thundering, my dog won’t let me close the bathroom door.”
13. “Mia’s face when I dare to stop giving her belly scratches”
14. “Chase had a moment of realization that both his mom and dad have to go back to work tomorrow after the long holiday weekend.”
15. “He’s over one year old, but Andy still thinks he’s a baby.”
16. “My girlfriend sent me this while I was at work. And here I was thinking the perfect picture of our dog didn’t exist.”
Do you have any emotional pictures of your pets to share with us? Post them in the comments, and let’s see whose pets are best at showing their mood!