19 Human-Animal Bonds That Are Worth Their Weight in Gold
According to statistics, 67% of households in the US have a pet. And the bonds people develop while living with their fluffies can impress you to the core. From the love in the eyes of pets and their owners to the hugs they give each other — you’ll find it all and more in our article.
We at Bright Side collected a set of 19 photos that show genuine love and friendship between humans and animals. Caution: you might want to get a pet right after reading through this compilation!
19. These guys seem to be sad about their owner’s wedding.
18. When you share everything, even music:
17. A cat hugging its mom after being lost for 5 hours
16. “As I was saying goodbye, my dog did this.”
15. “How are you doing this, man?”
14. “My boyfriend and my cat have a special bond...”
13. “Just my dog spooning my baby...”
12. “Me with an old friend”
11. How many cats does it take to change a lightbulb?
10. “Molly likes to sleep while I rub her belly.”
9. “I have no interest in pets” vs 2 years later
8. “What’s up, man?”
7. He didn’t want a dog. This is how he watches TV now.
6. “When our son was born, we figured he’d bond with one of our 4 dogs. Imagine our surprise when he became best friends with our bad-mannered, pissy cat.”
5. “I left for deployment a week ago and my wife sent me this today. That’s my pillow.”
4. “Sure! I’ll hold it for you. Not an issue!”
3. Sailors created this small hammock for the kitten that was living on their ship during the war.
2. The way this cat is looking at the guy is simply: “Awww!”
1. You don’t move when your pet is on you.
Are you a happy owner of a pet? Do you have photos that show how close your bond is with them? We’d be glad to see your photos in the comments!