20 Animal Moms Who Show What Parenting Is All About
Animals are true parenting heroes. For example, an elephant’s pregnancy can last for almost 2 years. And after birth, a mommy spends 2-6.5 years breastfeeding and taking care of her child. Many other species do just the same, and it all seems so beautiful and natural.
We at Bright Side have collected some adorable pictures of animals who clearly show that maternity and parenting are not exclusively human concepts.
1. “My cat turned into a real warrior after she gave birth.”
2. Tired but not broken!
3. “I considered my cat a playful little kitten until she became a responsible mother.”
4. “Her only favorite thing was playing with a ball, but now she spends all her time watching them.”
5. “My cat used to be an introvert, but things have changed.”
6. “My dog can’t stop smiling since she became a mother.”
7. “My cat has only one kitten, so she hugs her all the time.”
8. “They are so proud to finally have a baby.”
9. “Now she’s so tender with the kittens, but she hated any touches before.”
10. “These 2 are so much alike.”
11. “Mommy is tired, I will stay by her.”
12. “My dog was always very sweet, but now she’s a tenderness guru.”
13. “She used to be quite brutal before her son was born.”
14. “I remember her as a puppy and now she’s so strong. It makes me really proud.”
15. “These 2 were made to rule a big family!”
16. “My dog falls asleep only when her kids are sleeping too.”
17. “Her baby is so sweet, she can’t help kissing him all day.”
18. “She never lets her puppy go, even for just a second.”
19. “She’s always alert enough to make sure her babies are safe.”
20. “My dog teaches her puppy everything she knows.”
Bonus: a father cat who helps the mom care for the kittens
Are you a happy owner of a family of pets? Share some touching pics of them with us!