20+ Unexpected Animal Friendships That Prove Love Knows No Boundaries
Friendship knows no shape nor color, and the animal kingdom is good proof of this. For instance, a raccoon who likes to hug puppies, a goat who has lots of dog friends, or a baby owl who likes cuddling with a kitten, just to name a few. Prejudice aside, anyone can be friends with anyone, all you need is love and loyalty. Scroll down and see for yourself.
Here at Bright Side, we love taking a glimpse into the animal world, so here’s a compilation of unlikely, yet moving animal friendships that are sure to make your day brighter.
1. “My friend’s cat and rat are best buddies.”
2. The closer, the cozier...
3. Smile for the picture!
4. “He made a new friend at doggy daycare.”
5. Who would ever think that a rodent and an amphibian could interact like this?
6. Bambi the Deer meets Babe the Pig!
7. Those squishy, squashy grandma faces! They look like a couple of 80-year-old best buds.
8. “The dog from next door is paying a visit.”
9. Even the look in the dog’s eyes is adorable!
10. Look at the excitement in their eyes! Plus, they have matching coats!
11. True friends don’t look at each other, they look in the same direction.
12. Friendship through the toughest of times
13. Family isn’t always blood.
14. Owls are basically cats but with wings.
15. “Our neighbor sent me this picture of our dogs. They finally got him a stool so he could greet his big friend properly.”
16. The baby monkey and lion cub at the Guaipo Manchurian Tiger Park look like cartoon characters going for an adventure.
17. Our dog and newly-rescued calf who suddenly became close
18. Feels like an animated movie just waiting to happen.
19. Foxes are related to dogs but still can make friends with cats.
20. It’s toasty with the lamp but twice as warm with snuggles.
21. “My girlfriend’s horse got a new friend.”
22. “My aunt’s goat thinks it’s a dog. It won’t associate with the other goats and only hangs out with the dogs.”
23. A 4-month-old Amur tiger cub plays with a dog in a zoo in Siberia.
24. Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend who’s got your back!
What’s the most unusual friendship you’ve ever seen in the animal world? We’d be happy to see your comments and pictures in the section below!