15 Coincidences That Can Knock You Down With Surprise
Life loves to throw us curve balls — call it enormous luck or fate — but miracles of all shapes and sizes are always lurking around the corner. A tomato looking like the eye of Sauron, a phone broken in the form of a hummingbird, or a literal fire phoenix, sometimes you get front row tickets for the unfolding events and have to remember to pick up your jaw from the floor.
Today at Bright Side, we want to present you with 15 coincidences that make us question if our lives aren’t predestined after all.
1. The eyes don’t lie.
2. “My girlfriend and I have an eye for each other.”
3. “This guy’s clothes match these flowers.”
4. “My nails match my gum.”
5. “The wear and scuff marks on this boat look like an island in the sea.”
6. “The socks I got for Christmas match our ottoman.”
7. “The vines on my house have changed color to match the siding.”
8. “My parents (on the left) matching with strangers from their cruise”
9. The vehicle colors corresponding to the buildings
10. “This fire looks like a phoenix.”
11. “A girl in my class looks like a dog at this angle.”
12. This tomato is basically Sauron’s eye.
13. “This Frog Log packaging looks identical to my pool.”
14. This phone broke and formed a beautiful hummingbird.
15. “I work in a kitchen. You have no idea how many people say, ’You look like the guy from Ratatouille.’”
Which of these do you think has the lowest odds of happening? Let’s discuss it in the comments!