14 Coincidences That Made Us Believe in Destiny
Imagine walking into a museum and finding an exact clone of yourself or seeing a storm clear just a few minutes before your wedding ceremony. The chances of things like these happening are so incredibly rare, they almost make us believe that some things are true fate.
Bright Side has put together 14 of the most unusual coincidences that people experienced and shared with the world.
1. “45 minutes before go-time, then during — Mother Nature had perfect timing.”
2. “My wife and I graduated from med school today.”
3. “This dollop of hand cream plopped into my palm exactly in the shape of a sitting cat.”
4. “My son in the same place as my father, 69 years apart”
5. “3 girls in the same row, wearing the same color sweater, with the same color hair”
6. “This cicada on my cicada tattoo”
7. “My girlfriend and I got each other the exact same gift for Christmas.”
8. “My daughter and my kitten lost their baby teeth on the same day.”
9. “This woman’s dress matches the metro design.”
10. “Childhood photos of me in the United States and my wife in Korea, and we’re wearing the same tank top.”
11. “My cat and I have the same mole.”
12. “Bought a bathroom scale and my weight is exactly the same as on the box.”
13. “Told my girlfriend (on the right) to wear shorts and a T-shirt to the Mets/Marlins game — then we ran into this guy.”
14. “I found myself in a Berlin museum!”
Do you believe in destiny? Share the coolest coincidences you’ve experienced in the comments with us!