15+ People Who Didn’t Let Their Sense of Humor Get Taken by Snowstorm
If you still think that winter is the white death that kills all good activities and joyful emotions, just have a look at what other people have to say. They like winter because, “It is just a more poetic time of year.” Some even say, “I love all the cozy ways of warming up. Drinking hot chocolate, crawling into a bed, and snuggling up next to someone while watching a movie.” Some people go beyond this and have actual fun.
If you are bored and do not know how to keep yourselves busy during a winter day, look at what Bright Side prepared for you! There are 16 ideas you can re-create (but beware of the last point).
16. My uncle from the Philippines saw snow for the first time.
15. My wife made this mailbox snowman while I was at work.
14. My boyfriend and me: Love made him lose himself.
13. We are enjoying the fantastic weather in DC.
12. When no one can visit, make your own friends!
11. Make snow lumps. Insert glow stick eyes. Freak out the neighbors.
10. My dad decided to “do something” with all the snow we’re getting!
9. My girlfriend pressed her face in fresh snow.
8. Where do we go from here: chaos or community?
7. Analysts are waiting for the next boom.
6. They just told each other an awesome inside joke and we don’t get it because we’re not cars.
5. That’s a cool bed!
4. “Snow bunny knows the troubles I’ve seen. Snow bunny knows my sorrow.”
3. I made a snow angle!
2. I know they probably aren’t real sharks, but I’m not gonna take the chance.
1. If you’ve ever wondered what Poseidon does during winter...
Are you a winter person? Share your ideas with us for how to have fun in cold weather. And do not forget to show this article to your friend who is tired of waiting for summer.