15 People Who Remind Us Not to Take Life Too Seriously
Laughing at ourselves (in a non-demeaning way) and taking things lightly could be the secret to a happier and healthier life. After all, according to experts, worrying too much can be counter-productive, extremely stressful, and it deprives us of beautiful experiences. Luckily, there are many ways to avoid getting stuck in this rut. And one of them is by finding humor in our day-to-day activities.
Bright Side found these 16 individuals who can show us how to appreciate life better by laughing more and enjoying the light moments that come our way.
1. “Parked my truck next to this car today.”
2. “I wore this custom shirt while my wife was in labor.”
The shirt says, “I did this to you.”
3. “My wife asked for a Coach bag for her birthday. Let’s just say she’s pretty happy today.”
4. “What my dad lacks in legs, he makes up for with good humor!”
The shirt says, “Can’t Beat the Parking.”
5. “Mom asked for some recent pictures of us for her new house. Naturally, I delivered.”
6. “My wife said, ’Don’t move,’ then snapped this pic of me.”
7. “My wife wasn’t sure what to spend our arcade tickets on. I made an executive decision.”
8. “Lemon bars to celebrate a vasectomy”
9. “At 6’7”, this is how I fit into a brand new Corvette. The salesman laughed so hard and snapped this pic."
10. “I have a long-standing battle with my buddy for the most ridiculous photo ID. My wife suggested I wear my mother’s hot pink bathrobe for my new driver’s license, so I did.”
11. “I come into the living room to see my wife in her wedding dress... watching the royal wedding.”
12. “This guy made me laugh so hard!”
13. “For a brief moment, I thought my dad had given me an amazing present.”
14. “I asked my dad what I should get for my next tattoo. He was not impressed.”
The ink reads, “You don’t need another tattoo. -Dad.”
15. “Peter Pan and his shadow, played by my nieces. One of them had to be the shadow. She’s so proud back there.”
Do you feel comfortable making fun of yourself sometimes? Do you have a funny memory that was so epic, it will forever live inside your head? Tell us about it in the comment section!