15+ Bewildering Pics That Almost Fooled Our Brains
A picture taken at the right place at the right time can send our brain onto “planet confusion.” Strange angles and hard-to-understand perspectives can really mess with our eyes and make us see things that don’t make sense. Whether it’s floating babies or seagulls carrying humans in their beaks — you might think we’re going off-topic and into fantasy scenarios, but we’re just showing things as they are.
Bright Side loves to take a closer look at things that seem out of the ordinary, and we’ve found some pics that’ll surely puzzle you.
1. “Who left the turkey out? Oh, okay...”
2. “A seagull carrying a small human”
3. “My son, floating in a chair”
4. “The pool looks like it’s missing a wall, and the path lines up nicely.”
5. “From this angle, it looks like my cat has 3 legs.”
6. You might want to take a bite of this bread roll, but it’s a geode.
7. There is more than just 1 cat, can you find it?
8. Does this dog have 2 balls in its mouth or is its mouth closed?
9. “This picture of my friend’s daughter looks like she’s levitating and missing both legs.”
10. “My mom popped outside for some air at the theatre and I couldn’t tell which one she was.”
11. “I accidentally took a pic of my dog at a weird angle and most people can’t tell if he’s at the top or bottom of the stairs.”
12. “Brother-in-law made these. I took a bite expecting a hotdog. They’re doughnuts.”
13. “A twig? No, a moth!”
14. “My favorite rug”
15. “This rainbow at sunset looks like a giant planet.”
16. “This picture of my cat looks like he’s floating.”
17. “Floridian 4-legged flamingo”
Which one of these pictures is the most confusing? Have you ever captured an image that looked like it had “special effects?”