15 Perfectly Timed Photos That Are an Absolute Feast for the Eyes
Everyone can learn how to capture the ultimate photo, but some shots go beyond skill and experience. Pure luck or coincidence can turn anyone into a remarkable photographer. Those kinds of pictures always make for a fun view, and the sun on a hook by a Reddit user is a great example of that.
Bright Side loves these lucky shots, so we compiled 15 of them for your enjoyment.
1. “A friend took a photo of me swinging my shirt around and it looks like I tamed a crow to perch on my hand.”
2. “My glasses are both in the right position and upside down.”
3. It’s a very delicious tear.
4. “My cat looks like she has 3 front paws.”
5. “We were trying to take a nice photo with the dog. The wet boy had other plans.”
6. “I accidentally took a pic of my dog at a weird angle and most people can’t tell if he’s at the top or bottom of the stairs.”
7. “Xtra small load”
8. “A snow-filled fence”
9. “My dad took this photo of the sun.”
10. “My daughter stepping on a LEGO”
11. “A bee photobombed my dog.”
12. “’Take a picture,’ she said. ’Okay, just make sure she doesn’t fall flat on her face in a puddle.’”
13. “Old baby! This is my son just as he plopped down from standing.”
14. “This butterfly visited me when my sister took a picture of my clip.”
15. “A picture I took of the London Eye through the window on a boat on the Thames”
Do you have any perfectly timed photos that can put a smile on someone’s face? If you do, please show them to everybody because we can’t get enough of them!
Preview photo credit GallowBoob / Reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/15 Perfectly Timed Photos That Are an Absolute Feast for the Eyes
Share This Article