15+ Photos That Scream, “Surprise, Surprise!”
There’s a thing that’s rarer than a shooting star or any metal or mineral on Earth. It’s so rare that even if you search the entire universe, you would find only an ounce of it — a chemical element known as astatine. Scientists say that its nickname should be “goodbye” because it disappears in 8 hours, and that’s why you probably are never able to find it.
Here at Bright Side, we are really fond of rare surprises that actually can be seen anywhere. We’ve collected 18 pics to prove that you can be amused by extraordinary discoveries, even if you find them in your everyday life.
1. “Look who my aunt caught eating from her bird feeder.”
2. “No one’s face is symmetrical. These are the 2 halves of my face.”
3. “Caught these 2 cuddling and holding paws. I melted a bit inside.”
4. “These 2 guys kind of fit together.”
5. “Came home to these 2 cats in my driveway slow dancing today.”
6. “My uncle fighting Jackie Chan in the ’70s”
7. “My uncle sent this to me today. He calls it Jabba the Grass.”
8. “I work in a kitchen. You have no idea how many people say, ’You look like the guy from Ratatouille.’”
9. “Lost a bet with my cousin, this is the result.”
10. "My cousin hit the jackpot at the arcade last week.’’
11. “My uncle knows how to grow cabbage.”
12. “My dad’s still got it after 38 years.”
13. “My uncle is a fisherman, caught this lobster off Felix Cove, NFLD yesterday. Half male, half female!”
14. “A friend’s daughter made her own hair extensions from seaweed.”
15. “My cat jumped out of the basket at the best time.”
16. "My cat and corgi are best friends.’’
17. “My mom wins best gift of the year.”
18. “My best friend got bored and did this.”
What is the rarest thing that you’ve seen on the Internet recently and couldn’t believe your eyes? We’d love to take a look at some crazy stuff in the comment section!