15 Photos You Need to Look at Twice to See the Full Picture
Photography has incredible powers. Sometimes it can manipulate our vision and make us wonder about the logic behind some photos. Perception is everything when it comes to the art of taking pictures and, sometimes, intentionally or not, some people create optical illusions so astonishing that all we can do is say, “Wow.”
We bet you’re a fan of puzzling perspectives and confusing angles, like us at Bright Side, and you’ll enjoy these 15 photos that perfectly convey the mastery of misleading context.
1. “The headless doggo”
2. “Half of cat stopped working.”
3. “You may now kiss the father.”
4. “Peg leg massage”
5. “School basement hallway”
6. “These flats in Frankfurt”
7. “My cat looks like she’s 6 ft tall.”
8. “This photo I took of a woman with a very long arm”
9. “This black car looks like a mirror after being washed.”
10. “What a lovely... river?”
11. “The Headless Catsman”
12. “Huge microphone?”
13. “Praying mantis on windshield”
14. “My car looks like it’s missing the back wheel at this angle.”
15. “Floating chairs”
Which of these photos managed to really leave you stunned? Share any photos that are similarly deceiving with us in the comment section.
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!