15+ Pics That Are as Soothing as Good News in Your Feed
Serotonin is an important hormone also known as the “hormone of happiness,” and it helps you not only regulate your mood but also be more productive in learning, scientists claim. To help boost it, you should get outside more and spend more time in the sunlight, as doctors advise. Today’s article will help you raise your happiness level in another way, by getting a bunch of smile-inducing emotions that will help you get through your day on a positive note.
Here at Bright Side, we love to be an endless source of positivity for our readers. So today, we found 17 people who experienced the symptoms of happiness in their life and decided to share them with all of us. We’d love for you to dive into this world of sweetness together with us.
1. “Apparently we need a dog. This one is my mom’s.”
2. “Me, doctoring my very patient dad back in the late ’60s”
3. “All these years and we’re still best friends.”
4. “20 years later and my mom is still taking me to see the big diggers.”
5. “My parents were worried about the German shepherd getting along with their new kitten. Came home to this.”
6. “My baby boy gets to wear a cranial band 23 hours a day for 4 months. Why not have some fun with it?”
7. “An older gentleman comes to the grooming shop just to get dog snuggles.”
8. The manliest pacifier!
9. “So much has changed in a year.”
10. “Wudan loves her big brother so much that she still thinks she is small enough to sleep on his back.”
11. “How I became a pillow”
12. “My old man and me — still think of him the way I did 22 years ago. He’s my rock.”
13. “Walked in on my parents like this — after 26 years they are still in love.”
14. “My friend’s dog isn’t too delicate with her balloons and likes to give them a good squeeze. They still don’t pop.”
15. “Cut open a bag of mulch to find this...and I raised it.”
16. “My friend was snoring. The puppy was trying to find the noise.”
17. “15 years later and my friend and I are still together.”
What’s a pic that you’ve seen recently that was like a hug for your soul? Which of your own pics is the dearest to your heart? What is the story connected to it?