15 Situations That Could Even Be Used to Test the Patience of Tibetan Monks
When life gives you lemons... Don’t squeeze them too hard while making the lemonade — it could get in your eye. Existing on this planet is surely an unpredictable venture that is full of surprises. Some surprises are pleasant, and some could make even a Zen master see red. However, sometimes the harshes of everyday predicaments can make the best stories, and even brighten your day.
We at Bright Side want to present you with 15 people that passed the vibe check but that are still on hold with their patience check regarding what came their way.
1. “How my wife changes the toilet paper roll.”
2. “Getting back to my seat after a bathroom break.”
3. “I feel tricked, possibly even bamboozled.”
4. “My fiancé refuses to finish a bottle of Coke before opening another.”
5. “My closet decided to collapse in the middle of the night.”
6. “Was cutting watermelon and my steel knife just snapped.”
7. “My school just throws away brand new unopened lunches.”
8. “I tried to separate my puddings...”
9. “The peas are upside down.”
10. “How my comic arrived.”
11. “When washing your car and a guy parks behind you, instantly gets out, and impatiently crosses his arms...”
12. “I’ve waited all those months for this?”
13. “You wait patiently for something to arrive and the mail carrier is so irresponsible that they shove it into a small parcel locker.”
14. “Let’s use paper straws and wrap them in plastic.”
15. “I was trying to remove a stubborn nail...”
What situation do you think was the most frustrating to be in? Tell us in the comments.