18 Facts Showing How Cunning Manufacturers Can Be
Somewhere in a perfect world, manufacturers don’t try to be sneaky and save money when making certain products, internet shops send goods that look exactly like in the photos on their website, and restaurant dishes look exactly like they are shown on the menu. However, in the real world, even the purchases made in a supermarket can become an unpleasant surprise.
At Bright Side, we had to face the fact that the cunning of some companies knows no boundaries because it seems that their desire to mock their clients exceeds their desire to sell their goods.
1. “They brought this teapot to our service center. It seems something is missing here.”
2. “I ordered a sandwich with a meat patty, cheese, and fresh vegetables. I think I’m going to explode with laughter and anger.”
3. “I placed an order with AliExpress. It arrived today. I picked it up, opened it, and you know what I found in there? Exactly — nothing. They sent me an empty package.”
4. “This gold sheet mask cost $3. Unfortunately all it brought me was a slightly burning, sticky face.”
5. “I ate one cookie out of this plastic container and then I noticed something.”
6. “I ordered a pizza with thick crust, and it had plastic inside. My review was deleted from their group, so I wrote to the manager and attached this photo.”
“I received a reply immediately, ‘Dear customer, we’ll sort it out.’ I wrote to them every day, and the manager calmed me down respectfully, calling me one name or another. 10 days passed, and my evidence began to self-terminate like in a Mission: Impossible movie. I didn’t get any apologies from them. That’s how it ended.”
7. “I grabbed some toilet paper while in a rush, came home to realize that my boyfriend wouldn’t be able to use it.”
8. This “environmentally-friendly” pen
9. When the Ziploc is stronger than the bag:
10. “I bought these sticky notes because I thought the gold border was nice.”
11. The generosity of the manufacturers of these sandwiches knows no boundaries.
12. “So that’s why the box seemed oddly lightweight.”
13. “I decided to repot my orchids. I ordered pots online. I don’t think I’ll be able to repot my orchids, I probably have to buy a Barbie doll instead.”
14. “I thought I bought a full box of beef jerky.”
15. “I ordered a $40 gaming mouse pad and got this.”
16. Black one is salt, white one is pepper.
17. “My box of staples was more box than staples.”
18. “I just want a bigger pocket please, is that too much to ask for? My jeans are on the left, my husband’s jeans are on the right.”
Have you ever gotten the feeling that you have been deceived after buying something? What was the last purchase that turned out to be your biggest disappointment? Tell us in the comments below.