18 Images That Aren’t Easy to Understand at First Glance
Sometimes, if we look quickly at some images, we see optical illusions. This happens because some colors are mixed and make the image look like something different from what it really is, like, for example, the continuation of some object or an environment. Hundreds of Internet users like to share these real-life visual puzzles for us to observe with eyes wide open.
For this reason, the Bright Side team has decided to reveal some images that seem Photoshopped but are actually the result of a rather peculiar shot. We invite you to check them out.
1. One Internet user’s cat appears to have only one paw.
2. “My bodyless dog”
3. “My daughter, where’s the rest of her?! Ohh, I see, do you?”
4. “I swear my friend was in the boat, but somehow he appears to be in the water...”
5. What about a 3D blanket?
6. “The Sphynx cat we are looking after looks ready to be seasoned and baked at 350° when seen from this angle.”
7. “A man with no feet, yet he has shoes...”
8. “This window that looks like a painting”
9. “Here’s a picture of a friend of mine and her mom. I still don’t understand what’s happening...”
10. “She’s resting in my bed.”
11. Well, well, well, what have we got here — a wall or a ladder?
12. “Today on my walk through Philly, I saw this camouflaged building.”
13. “Marrying an owl”
14. “My 2-headed dog”
15. “I went hiking and it looks like I have one leg.”
16. “My cat’s head looks transparent.”
17. “Double take — those aren’t my mom’s legs.”
18. We present to you: the giant cat.
In your opinion, what is the most confusing photo in this selection? Have you ever photographed something similar? If so, feel free to share it with us and write your comments.