20+ Awkward Walmart Situations We Wish We Hadn’t Seen
Sometimes it seems that certain people live only for themselves, forgetting about moral and social rules. They follow their own understanding of personal comfort, either confronting or ignoring their surroundings. Whether that’s shown by a half-eaten chicken left in a cart or people resting their butts on products in the produce section, the situations shown in this article could make anyone go crazy.
We at Bright Side collected 20+ awkward things and people seen at Walmart that we wish we could see way less of in life.
1. This lady kneeling on bread while she looks at other bread
2. These parents with their children that made a mess in the toy aisle at a store
3. A woman resting her butt right on some apples
4. People that leave their trash wherever they want
5. People showing their sexual fetishes in public
6. A mother changing her kid’s dirty diaper on top of a new clothing display
7. The people who find it extremely hard to take a dirty diaper to a garbage bin
8. Those who bite yogurt covers and put them back into the fridge at supermarkets
9. The guys that stole the knob off Pac-Man
10. People who throw protein shakes (and other drinks) in the freezers
11. Those who wear items for sale without buying them
12. Those who steal the wheels off carts
13. Drivers that park without thinking about other customers
14. Evil creatures who leave half-eaten, shoplifted fried chicken in trolleys...
15. ...as well as on the shelves
16. Half-eaten leftover pasta is also on the list.
17. Those who drink at supermarkets without paying
18. Blue men
19. Other strange guys
20. Those who create carts with messed up wheels
21. As well as people who leave fitting rooms like this...
22. These ladies standing on the fridge instead of calling a shop assistant
23. A person who left a dog in a storage box
24. Those who think new boots are a trash bin for dirty diapers
Bonus: We want to see more people like this!
5 random teens neatly organized our $3.74 movie bin and then walked through aisles zoning them.
Do you think there’s a way to correct the behavior of other people or is it something we have to put up with? We’d be glad to hear from you in the comments!
Preview photo credit sexyfashioncactus90 / reddit