20+ People Who Know How to Enjoy Getting Old
A lot of people learned the secret of life: we don’t just get older...we get better with age. After all, if cheese and salami can improve with time, so can people. And when you see years go by, there’s nothing better than having a sense of humor about it.
We at Bright Side want to salute those of us who’ve aged a few years with style and flair by sharing a list of people who know how to have some fun while getting older.
1. Someday, you too might learn to think before you speak.
2. Phones change but the lingo stays the same...
3. “Something tells me Grandma likes Star Wars...”
4. On the plus side, her future kids won’t have skin problems.
5. At the end of the day, you just can’t beat a night at home.
6. Accident lawsuits can sure get you a pretty penny.
7. Getting old doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy new technology.
8. Well then, in 3 years he’ll be young again!
9. Time is a funny mistress.
10. Left and right just gets too confusing.
11. Sure, you could feed squirrels at the park the old-fashioned way...or your own way.
12. Now, try to estimate how much the cast of Friends paid to live in those New York apartments.
13. Looking back on our lives, we can’t help but wish we’d taken more naps.
14. Just make sure to stock up on apples...it keeps them away.
15. That’s one way to celebrate your 100th birthday...
16. You’re only as young as you feel.
17. You’re never too old for your first selfie.
18. Speaking of selfies, it was a wonderful time before they became a thing.
19. As you get older, you’ll find that you have your priorities in place.
20. It happens to all of us — remember back when Caldor was a thing?
21. What a difference a decade makes...
22. Love never goes out of style.
What are some other ways you’ve seen people have a sense of humor about the passing of time? Please share them with us in the comments!