20 Photos That Make Us Miss Our Teenage Years Like Crazy
When we look back at our teenage years, so many things may seem unbelievable. Old school phones and cameras, eating tons of pizza, playing games, the celebration of the millennium... You may feel so nostalgic and warm inside when you think of these things.
We at Bright Side got sentimental and would love to share some nice moments with you from the past that you may be missing and not even realize it.
1. “Finally asked her.”
2. “Pizza in bed with doom eternal”
3. “Me and my buds made a baguette out of phones a while back.”
4. Browsing was slow, but very interesting.
5. Titanic and James Bond on VHS tapes
6. There was only one option to check the movie schedule.
7. The process of filming and taking pics took much longer, but it was fun.
8. Episodes that you can rewatch endlessly...
9. This struggle to find something
10. Awesome school parties: “I’m at a dance and this is a mood.”
11. Pinball machines and that feeling when you beat your friend
12. Best friends and one style
13. Being a fan of someone
14. Feeling cool with new technology
15. Friendship pins all over your shoes and jean jackets
16. Greeting the new millennium
17. “In the ’80s & ’90s, Glamour Shots was a thing. I was so excited when my mom took me to a ‘high-fashion makeover’ for my 12th birthday!”
18. Sweet family moments
19. Hypercolor T-Shirts were must have
20. No Strings Attached... They were idols.
What is the best memory from your teenage years? Do you have old photos that make you feel embarrassed and nostalgic at the same time? Please share them with us in the comments!