20 Pics That’ll Be Your Daily Dose of Joy
You can fake your smile to raise the feeling of joy in your body, scientists claim. But there are so many mood-boosters that can actually help you feel better and experience sincere emotions. One of them is thoughtfully taken photos where the photographer cared so much about not only conveying their own feelings but wanted to make people feel the whole spectrum of them too.
Here at Bright Side, we love to deliver only the best feelings to our readers, and this time, we’ve collected 20 really powerful photos that will surely make you feel cheerful and happy, even on the gloomiest day.
1. “My son going to the science fair, calculator in hand”
2. “They have loved each other from the minute our boy was born!”
3. “My son and me on the day his adoption was final”
4. “My wife sent me this picture of our 4-month-old son and his best friend. Made me almost tear up.”
5. “My daughter drew a picture for my wife and me. I just noticed that there’s a smile in my pants.”
6. “My husband and daughter like to mirror each other during naptime.”
7. “Introducing my son to my grandpa”
8. “Had the most amazing time looking out for these 2 babes.”
9. “Do I need to explain this?”
10. “He looks so proud in his little bow tie. Hi world, my name is Spike.”
11. “Got Grandpa a belly dancer for his sixtieth birthday. Brought the same girl back for his ninetieth and she brought her daughter.”
12. “Apparently, my wife gave birth to an evil mastermind on Tuesday.”
13. “My friend’s alpaca just gave birth to this cutie.”
14. “Out of literally thousands of photos of the first year of my son’s life, I’m pretty sure this one is my favorite.”
15. “Went to the safari park today. This monkey had a stare-off with my son’s teddy bear.”
16. “Was looking for my daughter’s favorite toy, and I looked on the couch to find it like this.”
17. “Here is a picture of my daughter’s eyes after her first sled ride.”
18. “Cheaper than a theme park! This was my daughter’s reaction to her first-ever car wash experience.”
19. “Charlie was so excited today, he brought me 2 toys.”
20. “I’m the luckiest man on the planet.”
What is the photo that you look at when you have tough times or are just in low spirits? Who or what is depicted in that photo?
Have some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE, right now. We’ll be waiting in the meantime!