21 Disney Quotes That’ll Make You Realize What Life Is Really About
Walt Disney once said that “it’s kind of fun to do the impossible,” and his whole life and work are proof that life can be more interesting than you may think. In many of his movies the characters say so themselves, with eye-opening statements that uncover what life can be and how can we live it to the fullest. We’ve gathered some of the most inspirational quotes to give you a motivation boost.
The Bright Side team welcomes you to join us in this motivational boost. You may even find your future personal motto in one of these quotes.
If you don’t have anything, you have to act like you own everything.
Aladdin, Aladdin (2019)
- Faint hearts never won.
Peter, Peter Pan
- Fear will be your enemy.
- The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of them all.
Mulan’s father, Mulan
- The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.
The Law of the Jungle — The Jungle Book
- For a true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.
- If you do your best each and every day, good things are sure to come your way.
Princess Tiana, The Princess and the Frog
People say a lot of things in anger. It is our choice whether or not to listen
Mrs. Pott, Beauty and the Beast (2017)
- I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
Alice, Alice in Wonderland
- A woman doesn’t know how precious her voice is until she has been silenced.
Ursula, The Little Mermaid
- You’re never too old to be young.
Happy, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
They say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.
Flora, Sleeping Beauty
- Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
Mufasa, The Lion King
- Yep, temptations. They’re the wrong things that seem right at the time.
Jiminy Cricket, Pinocchio
- Our fate lives within us, you only have to be brave enough to see it.
- When there is kindness, there is goodness. When there is goodness, there is magic.
Ella’s mother, Cinderella (2015)
You know your path child, now follow it!
Grandmother Willow, Pocahontas
- (Your father), he’s hard on you because he was you.
Moana’s grandmother, Moana
- You don’t really need someone to complete you, you need someone to accept you completely.
- If watching is all you’re gonna do then you’re gonna watch your life go by without ya.
Laverne, The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- If you’re scared, just be scarier than whatever is scaring you.
Which one would you use as your motto? Do you believe that sometimes we just need a little inspiration to fully be ourselves? Tell us what you think in the comment section!
Preview photo credit Aladdin / Disney