23 Times Autocorrect Played Evil Jokes on Each of Us
Texting has been part of our daily lives for more than a decade now, but only 8 years ago did autocorrect come into our lives and mess it all up. The funny part about autocorrect is that it isn’t evil, it just wants to expose us. It “memorizes” the words that we usually type on our phones and takes on the responsibility to construct a sentence for us without our permission, leaving us humiliated.
Here at Bright Side, we’ve collected some of the funniest auto-correct fails on the internet that will definitely put a smile on your face.
1. We all know applesauce is expensive.
2. No one can be this excited about a potato.
3. Are you sure it is a Camaro? We’re not that convinced now!
4. In other words: till death do us part!
5. This is just terrifying.
6. Does placenta contain gluten?
7. The color was indeed, chocolate sparkle.
8. Don’t forget the carcasses!
9. We are wondering how much those kids will go for in the auction.
10. Bloody autocorrect!
11. Are you sure you meant birthday?
12. “Halving” a happy boy
13. This is the definition of true love.
14. So the dad is a criminal because he wanted dinner?
15. We are wondering what children nuggets taste like.
16. What a relief!
17. The one with the uniform
18. We’d prefer the hug.
19. Sounds like a pain in the butt.
20. The handicapped spot
21. Is “okaysies” formal at the workplace?
22. This is not a nice way to start a foreign conversation.
23. They are getting a bit carried away with those paint names.
Have you ever had a humiliating experience with autocorrect? Please share your story in the comments below!