26 Curious Pictures You’ll Want to Look at Again and Again
We sometimes witness some really unusual things during our very ordinary days. They don’t really need to be supernatural or extreme to make us ask “how?” and “why?”.
Bright Side has collected some photos of real life curiosities that have to have some kind of explanation.
1. “This egg rolled out of the carton and impaled itself on my cabinet’s handle.”
2. “I work at this place and this is what happened tonight.”
3. This man is so calm.
4. “I lost my lunch box a couple weeks back, this is where I find it, second story, impossible to reach.”
5. “So, what is the story behind this image, please?”
6. He just wanted to have a green car.
7. “2 weeks ago, my youngest daughter broke her leg one week before our vacation. Yesterday I broke my own leg (on vacation).”
8. “Found at the airport arrival gate. Something terrible must have happened here.”
9. “Please, stop him from taking over our house.”
10. In this situation, we don’t care what happened, but we want to know what they are going to do now..."
11. An owl carved into a dragon fruit
12. Tree in a tree
13. “We took my cat to the beach and there just so happened to be a professional dancer there having a photo shoot.”
14. “Maybe the best thing I’ve ever seen happened right in front of me today.”
15. In this case the guys traveling in the back of the truck are not the most surprising thing around.
16. That’s a great sock. But why is it the only thing he’s wearing?
17. A perfect cover story
18. What is this? We have no idea!
19. “Not sure what happened here... Hopefully a miracle.”
20. Something bad happened here...
21. Wet floor
22. “I encountered this rare and exquisite parking lot unicorn today when going into my local arts and crafts store. I was unable to capture the magnificent gesture of its greeting, but it’s an encounter I will always remember.”
23. “Yes. I am extremely comfortable. No. I will not tell you how this happened.”
24. What was she looking at?
25. How can these things be in one photo?
26. “Tried to take a panoramic picture of the Eiffel Tower today, it went surprisingly well!”
Which photo amazed you the most? Tell us in the comment section below!