What the Kids of Our Favorite TV & Movie Couples Would’ve Looked Like
TV and movie couples can bewitch us with their chemistry, and their romance can stay engraved in our hearts for many years to come. However, movies and TV shows have an ending, and we don’t have the chance to see what the happily ever after of our favorite couples would look like. And, finding out how their kids (of course, if they had) would have looked like is just one more loose end left untied.
That’s why we at Bright Side tried to imagine what their kids might have looked like. We hope you’ll have as much fun looking through this as we did while creating this compilation.
1. Tom Cruise and Kelly McGillis (Pete Mitchell and Charlie Blackwood, Top Gun)
2. Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep (Robert Kincaid and Francesca Johnson, The Bridges of Madison County)
3. Catherina Zeta-Jones and Antonio Banderas (Elena Montero and Alejandro Murrieta, The Mask of Zorro and other Zorro films)
4. Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan (Harry Burns and Sally Albright, When Harry Met Sally)
5. Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant (Anna Scott and William Thacker, Notting Hill)
6. Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock (Alex Wyler and Kate Forster, The Lake House)
7. Tom Hanks and Robin Wright (Forrest Gump and Jenny Curran, Forrest Gump)
8. Harrison Ford and Karen Allen (Indiana Jones and Marion Ravenwood, Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark)
9. Paul Rudd and Alicia Silverstone (Josh and Cher, Clueless)
10. Mandy Moore and Shane West (Jamie Sullivan and Landon Carter, A Walk to Remember)
11. Debra Winger and Richard Gere (Paula Pokrifki and Zack Mayo, An Officer and a Gentleman)
12. David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson (Mitch Buchannon and C.J. Parker, Baywatch)
13. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan (Tyler Gage and Nora Clark, Step Up)
Which of these couples do you think would have had kids if there was a sequel to their story? What TV couple is your all-time favorite? Share them with us and we’ll try to include them in the next article.
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!