15+ Angelic Celebrity Kids We Couldn’t Stop Gazing at If We Tried
Charm is probably in the genes because there’s no other way to explain why celebrities have kids that are no less charismatic than their parents. They’re so gorgeous that it’s just impossible not to fall in love with them at first sight!
If you’ve ever wondered what the kids of some of your favorite celebrities look like, Bright Side suggests you scroll through this article. But know that they’ll win your heart just like they won ours.
1. Jasmine Johnson, daughter of Dwayne Johnson
Dwayne Johnson, also known as “The Rock” is a famous actor, producer, and semi-retired wrestler. He is mostly known for for his role as Luke Hobbs in The Fast and the Furious franchise.
2. Milan Piqué Mebarak, oldest son of Shakira and Gerard Piqué
Milan’s parents are both well-known. Shakira is a popular Columbian singer and his dad, Gerard Piqué, is a professional Spanish football player who plays for Barcelona.
3. Bodhi Ransom Green, son of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green
Both of Bodhi’s parents are actors. Megan is mostly known for her role as Mikaela in Transformers, and Brian, for his role as David Silver on Beverly Hills, 90210.
4. Luna Simone Stephens, daughter of John Legend
A father to 2 gorgeous kids, John Legend is also a great actor and singer who’s won 10 Grammy awards.
5. Miles Theodore Stephens, son of John Legend
6. Arthur Saint Bleick, son of Selma Blair
Selma Blair is an American actress who has played many roles in both movies and sitcoms. Some of her more well-known roles are Vivian in Legally Blonde and Liz Sherman in Hellboy.
7. Phoenix Emmanuel Sursok-McEwan, daughter of Tammin Sursok
Phoenix’s mom is Tammin Sursok, an actress and singer. She’s played characters like Colleen Carlton on The Young and the Restless, and Jenna Marshall on Pretty Little Liars.
8. Dashiel Edan Anderson, daughter of Milla Jovovich
Milla Jovovich is an actress mostly known for her role as Leeloo in The Fifth Element. But of course, she’s played many different roles over the years and is also a model and musician.
9. Alijah Mary Baskett, daughter of Kendra Wilkinson
Alijah is the daughter of Kendra Wilkinson, an American television personality and model.
10. Phyllon Joy Gorré, son of Doutzen Kroes
Doutzen is a Dutch supermodel and actress. She was a Victoria’s Secret Angel in 2008-2014 and played a minor role in Wonder Woman.
11. Scarlett May Stuber, daughter of Molly Sims
Scarlett is the second kid and only daughter to Molly Sims. Her mom is an American model and an actress who has appeared in comedies like The Benchwarmers, Yes Man, and The Pink Panther 2.
12. Aden John Tanner Housley, son of Tamera Mowry-Housley
Aden’s mom is an American actress and twin sister to Tia Mowry who she acted alongside on TV’s Sister, Sister. Currently, she’s one of the hosts of the syndicated daytime talk show, The Real.
13. Caiden Zane Lochte, son of Ryan Lochte
This cute boy is the son of American competitive swimmer and 12-time Olympic medalist, Ryan Lochte. Ryan currently holds 2 world records: one for the 200-meter individual medley and one for the 400-meter individual medley.
14. Emerson Jay Swisher, daughter of JoAnna Garcia Swisher
Emerson is the eldest of 2 daughters belonging to JoAnna, an American actress. Among other roles, you might recognize JoAnna as the woman who portrayed Ariel on the Once Upon a Time series.
15. Aoife Belle Foden, daughter of Ben Foden
Aoife’s dad is a rugby union player who plays for Rugby United New York.
16. Violet Marlowe Followill, daughter of Nathan Followill
Nathan is a member of the American rock band, Kings of Leon which is composed of 3 brothers and their cousin, Matthew Followill. The group boasts 12 Grammy nominations and 4 wins.
17. Cleo Buckman Schwimmer, daughter of David Schwimmer
David Schwimmer is most famously known for the role of Ross Geller from the popular TV series Friends that aired from 1994-2004. His daughter Cleo recently turned 8 and she’s a carbon copy of her dad.
Which of these kids totally conquered your heart? Do you know any other sweet kids of celebrities? Share your thoughts in the comments.