15 Celebrities With Their Doppelgängers From the Past
If you’ve ever had déjà vu while looking at a celebrity, we might know the reason. Some famous people eerily look like people from the past (others who were also in the spotlight). For example, Anne Hathaway bears a striking resemblance to actress Pier Angeli, famous in the 1950s. Go ahead and see for yourself.
Bright Side will now make you see double with these famous look-a-likes.
1. Sophia Loren and Sofia Vergara
2. Dorothy Dandridge and Doja Cat
3. Shalom Harlow and Olivia Wilde
4. Zora Neale Hurston and Queen Latifah
5. Katharine Ross and Kate Mara
6. Sandra Dee and Carey Mulligan
7. Pier Angeli and Anne Hathaway
8. Leonard Whiting and Zac Efron
9. Gladys Knight and Kelly Rowland
10. Fred Astaire and Vincent Cassel
11. Albert Einstein and Shia LaBeouf
12. Rose Wilder Lane and Maggie Gyllenhaal
13. Sir David Wilkie and Rupert Grint
14. Lucille Ball and Debra Messing
15. Raquel Welch and Eva Mendes
What other celebrities do you think might have pulled a time-traveling stunt? Have you found your own doppelgänger? Come join the conversation in the comments. It’s a fun place!