15+ Pictures That Prove You Can Never Really Tell How Old Someone Is
While it is true that you cannot escape the passage of time, there are those who, due to genetic issues, have a slightly different appearance than what they “should” have according to their age. On the one hand, there are those who will continue to be asked for identification to enter nightclubs even if they are 40 years old. On the other hand, there are those who started being called “sir” when they were only 10 years old. Seems like an exaggeration, doesn’t it? We have the photos to prove otherwise.
Bright Side made a compilation of several photos of people who definitely don’t look their age, and they blew away all of our assumptions.
1. “Is this a giant 3-year-old or a baby-faced 23-year-old?”
2. “Matronly 40-year old Korean librarian? Nope! Just me, a 12-year old boy.”
3. “I am so happy to turn 29 years old today. Sending greetings from Kenya.”
4. “My close friend sent me a picture of himself at the age of 10 and I thought it may have been his mother...”
5. “My grandfather at 15. 1933.”
6. “My mom in 1978... at 13 years old.”
7. “A photograph of a girl, taken sometime in the early 1900s when she was 6 years old.”
8. “Hi, I am 18.”
9. “My dad looked like a pre-midlife crisis businessman... when he was 17.”
10. “Me, at age 16.”
11. “This photo was taken about a week before my 14th birthday.”
12. “My dad started balding at around 17.”
13. “My hair is getting to the stage where I look like every teen did on their Myspace page in the early 2000s. This is my ‘nobody understands me’ face. Yes, I am 37. No mom, it’s not a phase.”
14. “Cop in my town, 12 or 30?”
15. “12-year-old me after a shopping trip with my father. I look like I’m about to ask for the manager.”
16. “Found this 6th grade graduation pic...”
17. “I got my first car!”
Do you think it is better to look younger or older than you feel and why? Do you know someone who doesn’t look their age? Share a photo with us!