19 People Took a Stroll Down Memory Lane and Flawlessly Recreated Their Pics
Ever since 1826, when the first photograph was taken, people have a way of traveling back in time and rekindling old memories. By looking at old photographs of ourselves or our loved ones, we get the chance to see how much we’re all connected to one another. And an even better way to see that is to put the old pic and the recreated pic side by side.
Recreating the imprint of a precious memory is an ongoing trend that we at Bright Side absolutely adore, and apparently many people are getting pretty good at making past memories come to life. We hope you enjoy 19 of the best-recreated pics that we’ve got lined up for you below.
1. My grandma and dad, 1966 and 2020
2. My father with me (1988) vs Me and my daughter (2021)
3. From a 10-year-old Cub Scout to a 27-year-old Eagle Scout (Even the hat is the same! Go Braves!!!)
4. 15 years later and we still have that mall photo shoot swagger!
5. 18 years and counting of being best friends. Ages 5 and 23.
6. Me and my sisters 20 years later and 2 of them are expecting a baby.
7. Me and my son vs My son and my grandson
8. Me and my husband in the same preschool class at 3 years old in 1994 & our kids on their first day of school in 2019
9. 23 years later
10. My high school picture, freshman year, in 2004 next to my dad’s senior picture in 1975
11. Bomb pops 1997 & 2020
12. I posted a pic with my dad the other day, but was told the resemblance didn’t come across, so here’s a better attempt.
13. Today’s my wedding anniversary. At the top, my wife and I in 2008, at the bottom, our wedding day in 2018.
14. My family and I, Disneyland, CA, 13 years apart
15. Well, we tried... Cousins. All born about 3 months apart. 24 years difference here.
16. A few years ago my siblings, cousins, and I recreated a photo from Christmas in the past.
17. My sister got married over the weekend, so we recreated this gem from our childhood.
18. The family car and me, 20 years apart
19. My grandparents, April 5, 1961, and again April 5, 2021
Which of these recreated pics do you think really nailed it? Share your most impressive choices in the comments with us.