20 Times Celeb Moms and Daughters Wore Matching Outfits, It’s a Trend We’d Love to Follow
Celebrity mothers are always in the public eye, and we can’t help but notice that, lately, a new trend has arisen — “twinning” with their little ones. Now this is something we can totally relate to and would love to try it out ourselves with our kids. It also seems like a great way to bond with your child and let them have a little fun at the same time. So is twinning and winning is the new way to go?
Bright Side brings you the pictures of our favorite celeb moms sporting this trend and we’re sure you’ll love looking at the results below.
1. Will the real Reese Witherspoon please stand up?
2. Kylie gives little Stormi wings to conquer the world.
3. Kim and North show us how to never let anyone dull your sparkle.
4. Katie shows us that a girl’s first best friend is her mother.
5. Coco Rocha shows us how she twins with her mini-me in these coordinated outfits.
6. Jessica Simpson and her little one are our bridesmaid goals in this pretty photo.
7. Nicky Hilton gives us goals for our spring wardrobe in this dreamy pink dress.
8. What better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than to let your guard down and have fun, says Queen Bey.
9. JLo and her daughter are slaying it in blush pink with matching handbags.
10. These 2 supermodels are living proof of mom genes in mom jeans.
11. The superwoman vibes are real in every mom, it just takes a daughter to bring them out.
12. Khloe shows us that it’s okay to let go of reality and just be a unicorn sometimes.
13. Tori and Hattie are slumber party ready.
14. Hilaria Baldwin twins with not one, but all of her babies here and leaves us speechless.
15. The moment when it’s hard to tell a mother from daughter.
16. Aishwarya Rai gives her daughter a taste of the fairytale life in these gorgeous twin gowns.
17. Coco and Chanel are at their glittery best in Versace.
18. Sophia is mommy’s golden girl in this outfit worn at a red carpet event.
19. P!nk loves that her daughter still lets her play matchy-matchy with her.
20. Chrissy and Lu are each other’s favorite girl.
Have you ever tried to wear matching outfits with your children? We’d love to see your photos and read your stories.