11 Kitchen Essentials You’ve Gotta Grab While They’re Still on Sale
Did you know you can cook food in the dishwasher? Americans have a recipe for steamed salmon, which can be cooked in one wash cycle. But if you are not a fan of this kind of experiment, we would like to show you more traditional utensils that will definitely come in handy in your kitchen. Today, you can buy them at huge discounts on Amazon!
1. This bamboo, 2-tier steamer basket cooks food gently, while retaining the nutrients and taste.
It’s so easy to use: layer food on both tiers and place it on a pot or a wok over boiling water. You can use this steamer not only for cooking, but also for serving. The woven bamboo looks great and absorbs steam, so food doesn’t get wet. It is ideal for Asian recipes!
2. These electric mills effortlessly grind salt, pepper, spices, and herbs into your dish.
The battery-operated mechanism allows you to quickly and easily grind spices, and it is controlled by the simple push of a button! The stainless steel body protects its contents from moisture, while the soft-touch rubberized top provides a secure and comfortable grip. Clear acrylic viewing windows make it easy to see when the mill needs to be refilled.
3. The cordless electric can opener makes a perfect cut without sharp edges.
This handy knife is suitable for jars of any size. The light touch start and stop function will help you even if you lack hand strength. This is very convenient for elderly relatives!
Once started, the knife cuts smoothly until the button is pressed again. The ultra-sharpened horizontal blade cuts neatly along the side of the jar without leaving sharp edges or touching the food inside.
4. A digital meat thermometer that instantly reads temperatures and helps you cook perfect meals, even with complex recipes
This thermometer can read the temperature in 3–4 seconds, and you get accurate results on the display instantly. A high-precision temperature sensor ensures that you can cook your food to perfection. The built-in magnet allows you to conveniently store the thermometer on the refrigerator or oven.
5. A versatile hand blender that every kitchen needs at a great price
The blender has 2 speeds for different products, stainless-steel blades, and a removable plastic foot for easy cleaning. All the necessary functionality for your dishes can be purchased at a bargain price! But don’t run it continuously for more than 1 minute, and let it rest for 2 minutes before using it again to prolong its life!
6. A multifunctional swivel kitchen table stand helps you keep everything you need close at hand.
The spice rack has a stainless-steel ball bearing for smooth rotation. So this condiment organizer can be freely rotated 360° for quick access. Store anything on a table or in a cabinet, this will work for your spices, drink bottles, or even cosmetics.
7. Smart wireless meat thermometer with long range and phone connection.
Follow the cooking process from your phone, tablet, Alexa, or computer! Dual temperature sensors can simultaneously monitor internal meat temperatures up to 100 °C and ambient temperatures up to 275 °C. So you can leave the thermometer in the oven and watch without opening it! You can also set up custom notification alerts based on temperature and time.
8. An organizer for baking dishes with adjustable compartments will help to clean up the kitchen
The strong and heavy metal stand will securely hold your baking sheets, pans, lids, and bakeware. The 10 dividers are adjustable in 1.1 cm increments to securely hold different size kitchen utensils. Just slide the dividers into the frames and the stand is ready to go!
9. A set of 24 sealed food containers with labels will keep your kitchen perfectly organized.
These stackable food containers come with reusable labels and a marker, so you know exactly what’s in each jar. They are suitable for both dry and liquid products. Use them in the refrigerator, freezer, or cupboard.
10. A versatile 10-piece stainless-steel kitchen utensil set to help you with all your cooking needs
This cookware set is a must for any chef. It includes basting, slotted, and spaghetti spoons, a potato masher, a whisk, and tongs. And all this is presented in a convenient and stylish holder for kitchen utensils. Each tool is crafted from a single piece, making them durable and very strong.
11. This kitchen wastebasket with a sensory lid allows you to keep organized without compromising hand hygiene.
Infrared technology detects hand movement and automatically opens the bin lid for hands-free, hygienic waste disposal. The lid closes softly after 5 seconds of inactivity, reducing noise and the transmission of bacteria. The capacity of 58 liters is convenient for collecting a large amount of waste during the cooking process.
What in your kitchen can you not live without?
Bright Side is an Amazon Associate and gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.