14 Women Reveal What Men’s Fashion Choices They Want to See Less
Like they say about fashion, one day you’re in, and the next day you’re out. But unfortunately, men’s fashion doesn’t change that much. Many guys just walk up to the closet and hit “random.” And if they’re lucky, their partners or friends will encourage this tradition. If not, many other women could give a little valuable advice on how to dress. So let’s take a look at some of them.
- Sunglasses on the back of your neck. Seriously, take them off and just hang them on your shirt. © GaijinKindred / Reddit
- Wearing polo shirts with a company logo as everyday fashion. © noodlearmy / Reddit
- Too much camouflage. Hats, shirts, pants, jackets... What’s the point of dressing that way? I can’t even see you. © PhreedomPhighter / Reddit
- As a female, I have no problem with cargo shorts. I too love pockets. I do, however, have a problem with guys who wear cargo shorts too big for them and look like they are basically parachutes. © stevies1474 / Reddit
- What about overly personalized T-shirts? “I am a Taurus that drives a RAM TRUCK to go fishing every weekend,” “Cross me and I’m likely to get a little bit crazy!” “I have an awesome sister, and yes, she bought me this shirt.” © iamsavsavage / Reddit
- Clothes that aren’t the right size. © bobnplums / Reddit
- Tucking the tops of their ears under their flat-billed hats. © Necessary-Zebra9431 / Reddit
- They are still wearing their pants under their butts. There is zero attractiveness in that ridiculous shuffle they do to try and hold their pants up while they walk. Stop it. Pull up your pants. © perumbula / Reddit
- Ill-fitting jackets. A big jacket isn’t going to make your muscles look bigger, it’s going to make you look like a little boy who borrowed his father’s jacket. © stephers** / Reddit
- Wearing brown shoes with a black belt and vice versa. Your shoes need to match your belt! © nelphoto / Reddit
- Those cheese-grater jeans that were popular around 2017. You don’t see them too often in the wild, but I’d still call it fairly frequent. © Unknown author / Reddit
- Placing their hat on top of their head instead of actually wearing the hat. Keeping tags and stickers on hats. © pain1994 / Reddit
What other popular clothes you would like to see less of at work or on the streets? Why do they bother you so much and what would you like to see instead? Please share your thoughts with us in the comments below.