15 Celebrity Friendships That Are as Strong in Real Life as on Screen
We might root for an on-screen friendship even more when we find out that the special bond between the actors continues once the cameras are off. We imagine that sharing a screen can’t leave you indifferent to each other. But when it actually leads to a solid relationship that carries on for years, we can’t help but feel admiration. After all, finding a true friend is hard, and even more so in a competitive place like Hollywood.
Bright Side is fascinated when art and reality meet. We will share with you some of our favorite film and series friends who are also close buddies in real life.
1. The Rock and Ryan Reynolds
2. Courteney Cox and Matthew Perry
3. Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore
4. Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini
5. Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson
6. Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams
7. Donald Faison and Zach Braff
8. Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak
9. Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell
10. James Roday Rodriguez and Dulé Hill
11. Miranda Cosgrove and Jennette McCurdy
12. Will Smith and Alfonso Ribeiro
13. Sophia Bush and Hilarie Burton
14. Skylar Astin and Ben Platt
15. Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow
What’s your favorite way of making friends? Do you believe that friendships made at work can last?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!