15 People Who Are So Talented That We Almost Don’t Believe It’s Real
There is a lot of debate about whether it’s necessary to have talent, or if we just need to work hard to achieve great things. While the true answer might be either of these or a mix of both, the people featured in our article proved that nothing is impossible, and the most important thing is to have fun doing what you love. So now they get a double reward — amazing skills and self-enjoyment.
Bright Side admires all the work people put in their hobbies, and we can’t help but share these amazing pictures with you. Maybe they can serve as inspiration for you to start something you’ve been wanting to do for a while.
1. “Marie Antoinette — inspired by film and portrait — sewn by myself.”
2. “I made mine and my friend’s prom dresses!”
3. “First time cosplay at 50 y/o. Made the Rocketeer helmet and pack myself.”
4. “A little mini landscape with my new painting set-up”
5. “Study drawing of George”
6. “Tarot jewelry holder that I made from clay.”
7. “55 hours of French knots later. Finished this one a few weeks ago, but I still can’t stop looking at it.”
8. “My grumpy muse.”
9. “Hand embroidery made by my wife Yanka after an antique Japanese ukiyo-e print”
10. “I paint people’s pets on cups that you can actually use. Here’s a recent one I’ve just done.”
11. “I love making people happy with my dolls.”
12. “Some frogs I made out of old speakers!”
13. “I made this minimalist cat figurine out of bog oak wood, submersed underwater for 2,000+ years.”
14. “I made an outfit using fiber optic fabric.”
15. “My self-made Buzz Lightyear suit! I’ve spent 2-3 hours a day working my hardest to finish it, and I couldn’t be happier.”
Do you have anything you could brag about? Would you rather be able to paint or make clothes? Please share in the comments!