15 People Who Definitely Enjoy Every Little Thing in Life
According to research, the average person spends about 47% of their waking hours thinking about something other than what they’re doing. But instead of wasting half of our day worrying about the future or reliving the past, we need to take a deep breath and remind ourselves how lucky we are to be alive. Because the things we need the most are simply around us right now, and that’s what makes the present so beautiful.
Bright Side is fascinated by people who live in the moment and understand that the things we take for granted are life’s biggest gifts. Here are some photos that will add a bright ray of positivity to your day.
1. ’’My autistic boy enjoying the wind in his hair’’
2. ’’My husband and our foster kittens were all fast asleep like this.’’
3. ’’My brother, who has Down Syndrome, holding his newborn great-niece on Christmas’’
4. ’’Look at my grandpa holding his new puppy. This is the happiest I have seen him in a long time.’’
5. ’’I found a gel pen at a dollar store that changes color as you use it.’’
6. ’’I took a pic of my daughter playing in a puddle and it makes me happy.’’
7. ’’I found a ton of temporary tattoos under my bed.’’
8. ’’My son and I are buds, and it’s the thing that makes me happiest.’’
9. ’’I made a new friend this weekend.’’
10. ’’My son and I made Valentine’s Day cookies for Mom. He’s pretty proud of them.’’
11. ’’My autistic son and I are enjoying what he loves the most: being outdoors.’’
12. ’’I made a new friend at the beach today.’’
13. ’’My son has been asking for a dog since he could talk. At 7-years-old, we made his dreams come true.’’
14. ’’A client came in and was standing by the aquarium. I handed him a chair and he enjoyed the view for a good 30 minutes.’’
15. ’’My son in his favorite outfit’’
What’s that one thing that makes you the happiest in life? Do you agree that the true essence and highest meaning of life lie in the most simple things?