15 Pics That Capture a Full Spectrum of Emotions
According to a study, emotions are felt not only inside the brain but throughout the rest of the body as well. That’s why every part of our body has a tendency to feel them. There are a lot more events in our life that can bring a gamut of sensations in us.
Here at Bright Side, we have decided to see how your body reacts to seeing images that are filled with sentiments.
1. “My dog is trying to buy a movie ticket (behind the counter is his ’mother’).”
2. The one picture that explains fatherhood
3. “After 9 years, I’ve decided to finally cut my hair and donate 16 inches of it.”
4. “A picture we took 13 years ago on our last day of school, one of my favorites.”
5. “I finally bought my dream car after watching The Italian Job in 2003.”
6. “Every Christmas, I make designer gingerbread cookies for my niece and nephew.”
7. “It’s Earthquake’s birthday today!”
8. “My grandpa (a 93-year-old WWII vet) surrounded by vets from different generations, telling them his war stories”
9. “Update: the kitten I rescued really loved cuddling with me.”
10. “My hamster died 3 days ago. My 10-year-old niece just gave me money to ’get another when I’m ready.’”
11. “My dog son is not impressed with my human son’s stamina after herding him for an hour.”
12. “An elementary school bus driver asked every kid on his bus what they wanted for Christmas. He bought every child a gift.”
13. “My hand-painted moon mural for my baby”
14. “My daughter grew her own sunflower and is very proud, just like I am of her.”
15. “I can’t help but feel like it’s thinking, ’You know I never asked to be rescued!’”
We all experience emotional journeys with things or memories in our lives. Can you recall any such moments and want to share them with us? Let us know in the comments. We’re listening!