Our world is full of unusual things, and though there are many sources of information, there are still some things that can impress us. For example, many people don’t know how ghosts in the world of plants look, how to move and take your home with you, or what a gem that pretends to be a berry looks like. Don’t believe us? Read the article to test your knowledge!
14. Here’s an albino turtle whose heart is located not inside but outside its chest.
13. Wolf eels have teeth that kind of resemble rose quartz.
12. The tallest bodybuilder, Olivier Richters, at McDonald’s in the Philippines
11. This ghost plant doesn’t need sunlight and gets energy from the flora that it grows on.
10. The way Malaysians move their homes:
9. Purple Grape Agate that looks like berries
8. This motorcycle cover is totally confusing for the eyes and is the perfect protection against theft.
7. This system helps native fish pass over dams in seconds rather than a day.
6. This holographic display can make this photo “come to life” and also helps us study 3D models in detail.
5. The Scream mask on the wings of a butterfly in India
4. An X-ray depicting 6 toes
3. Popcorn popped on the cob
2. The way hair looks right after a highlighting cap is removed
1. Some shrimp glow because they’ve eaten bioluminescent plankton.
Please note: This article was updated in February 2023 to correct source material and factual inaccuracies.