15 Products That Will Sweep Coffee and Tea Lovers Off Their Feet
Good news for coffee and tea lovers — both drinks benefit your health. People who prefer drinking tea have a lower risk of cardiovascular disease. While those who drink a cup or two of coffee in the morning also tend to have a lower risk of heart problems. Not only do these drinks taste good, but they are such a great help to your body.
To celebrate their benefits, Bright Side decided to compile a list of things that could make your hot beverage experience a lot cozier.
1. This mug contains some holiday spirit inside. It can be a great gift in itself or an addition to something else: “It’s a lovely gift idea, and I’m sure the recipient will love it. Packaged well in a nice box and is of good quality. I’ve bought some Xmas flavored coffees to go with the mug, so it is a novelty present at a good price that one can actually use.”
The mug is made with heat and condensation-resistant borosilicate glass. The item is quite durable. It also keeps your beverage hot but your hands cool.
Beautiful mug, exactly as I imagined. The only negative thing is the box print. The same box design is used for all mugs and has a big teddy bear picture on the front. Initially, I thought that an incorrect mug had been sent to me. There is an indication on the top of the box, but the first impression is that inside the box is a teddy bear, not a Christmas tree mug. — egle
Buy the mug HERE
2. “Just a bit of fun with your coffee and tea.” Have a good time on your lunch break with this funny ceramic mug. It comes with a cute stainless steel paw spoon. The design makes it a great present for cat lovers.
This mug is suitable for hot and cold drinks. It is also dishwasher and microwave safe. The adorable print is good quality.
I love this mug. I have it at my office for tea. It’s really cute and easy to clean. It doesn’t stain. The only thing is that the cat is facing you when you are drinking tea, but that doesn’t bother me. It’s absolutely adorable. ❤️ - jawaria
Buy the mug HERE
3. This product is 2 in 1: a wooden coffee scoop and a bag clip. It can be used to scoop coffee, tea, herbs, and spices. And it will keep them fresh as well.
It is made out of real wood. The material is 100% organic and natural. It is a tablespoon size. Hand wash only.
A really nice bit of kit. I’m a huge coffee lover and thought I would treat myself to this unique coffee scoop/spoon. The clip works well (should keep my coffee nice and fresh), and the scoop works a treat. Really well packed. Will be buying again for Christmas/birthday presents for my other friends who really appreciate their coffee. Highly recommend. — Jordan Burrell
Buy the scoop & clip HERE
4. For all the Lego fans, a mug you can play with. You can make your own unique design. This product is both fun and practical.
The product is BPA-free. You can fill it with hot beverages up to 100ºC (212ºF).
- It cannot be put in an oven or microwave.
- It should be hand-washed only.
My son loves his Lego mug. It’s easy to wash and rinse, and it encourages him to drink more.
Lego is a brilliant idea with the figures you get with it. I would definitely recommend it. — Ja b
Buy the Lego mug HERE
5. A mug with a charismatic silicone cat head. The cup itself is made out of ceramic. This functional combination makes a great impression: “Loved the mug for its great soft rubber head with great piercing glowing green eyes against a jet-black background of a round head that when it rests on top of the vessel creates a sumptuous seal, I love it. I am so pleased with the quality of this fantastic creation. The eyes are outstanding. I’m loving my new pussy cat.”
The mug is easy to clean. The silicone part should only be washed by hand. The rest is dishwasher and microwave oven-safe.
My friend loves it. I knew how much she liked her hot chocolate and thought this would be perfect. I know bigger mugs like this one are ideal for hot chocolate, and the silicone head is great for keeping it warm as well as using it as a stress ball. My friend has autism, and I know she likes things she can squish with her hand, so the mug works for that too. The cat also looks a bit like the cat she owns. It makes me happy when I find the perfect gift like this for a friend. — x0xsophie
Buy the cat mug HERE
6. This tea gift set has the power of calm: “Everybody is calm again. We had a really hectic, stressful wedding day filled with tears of joy and despair. So we wanted to thank a few people involved in crucial roles with a nice gift and thought this very well-presented and beautiful box of Pukka herbal teas would be a suitable gift. So we ordered a few sets, and I must say that we only got very positive responses. Would recommend the box as a gift in general, but it’s even nicer to try all the different teas yourself. Enjoy.”
There are 45 sachets of 9 delicious flavors:
- Supreme green matcha
- Turmeric gold
- Elderberry & echinacea
- Lemon, ginger & manuka honey
- Three ginger
- Feel new
- Peppermint & licorice
A new style of packaging on the Pukka gift box — it came in a pizza-style box — much less waste of cardboard and more sustainable! Have just ordered another one for a friend — these are amazing as gifts. Love all the teas — Feel New is my favorite. Thanks, Pukka; bring out some more boxes pleeeeeeaaaase! — Amazon_user_1990
Buy the tea selection box HERE
7. Show everyone how big of a fan of coffee you are with a nice and sturdy piece of décor. This metal sign will blend effortlessly into any interior.
The sign is easy to install. It can be used both outdoors and indoors. The material is premium stainless steel, so the sign is very durable.
My “coffee” sign arrived on time and well-packaged (thank goodness, as the delivery driver left it on the doorstep in the pouring rain). It looks fantastic above my new shelf. A great product and easy to attach to the wall. — Amazon Customer
Buy the sign HERE
8. This tea box brings a dash of excitement to the brewing process. Not only is it a delight for your palate, but also for your eyes. You’ll know when the tea is ready — when the flower has fully opened, the tea is brewed.
Each flower ball is individually wrapped. The collection is fresh and of high quality. It is beautifully packed and can be a great gift for any tea lover.
The flavors are amazing strong flavors, like Earl Gray, vanilla, pineapple, strawberry, and more. Every one tastes out of this world. It’s definitely a head turner when you make one in a tall glass that’s heatproof and watch it flower. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, AND I PROMISE YOU, YOU WON’T GO WRONG. I am a massive tea lover, and I am so happy to add these to my collection. I will be ordering more. — Chris
Buy the tea gift box HERE
9. This cat mug is a gift that says “I care”: “Bought this for my daughter’s 13th birthday — she loves loose tea and loves cats, so this was a perfect present. Delivery went smoothly. The product is of good quality and works well. The ’fish’ tea container is quite small, but the resulting drink isn’t weak, so it’s obviously big enough.”
This mug has an unusual and crafty design and is a perfect gift for cat lovers. It is suitable for hot and cold drinks. Dishwasher safe.
This quirky gift arrived in a week from China! It was very well-packaged, and the glass cup arrived unscathed. The concept is simple but so cute — the top (cat’s head) is a cap and has a fish-shaped loose tea leaf holder — the design is ingenious and will be appreciated as a stocking filler for my little sister. Highly recommended! — Shopaholic sisters
Buy the tea mug HERE
10. This coffee gift set is a creative idea for all coffee lovers. “Bought this for a birthday gift, and they really loved it! The item looks great and is well packaged. Perfect for a birthday gift for a coffee lover. I was told that the coffee tasted great. However, it is a lovely idea to be able to try different coffees from around the world! Defo recommend!”
The box contains an exquisite selection of 10 single-estate coffees. The package is stylish and classy, so you don’t need to wrap it if you want to give it to someone.
Had this bought as a Father’s Day gift, and it’s fantastic, really well-presented. Any coffee lover will like this. I’ve tried the Guatemalan today, and it’s sublime! I can’t wait to work my way through the whole pack, and I’ll definitely be buying more. Buy some, you won’t be disappointed. — Jamie
Buy the coffee gift set HERE
The pack contains six infusers, each one in a different color. The product is recyclable.
Look great, feel nice, and are easy to use. However, taking away one star for the amount of packaging used. Each of the little tea bags was wrapped individually, then in a plastic bag, in a plastic bag, in the delivery bag. Completely unnecessary. I bought these because I wanted to reduce waste, not increase it! — Sara S.
Buy the tea infuser pack HERE
12. A mug that is a work of art. If you were looking for one, it is here. Buying a couple of these might be a good idea — the more, the merrier: “I have purchased two of these cups as gifts for friends as I was so surprised at how beautiful the details on them are. Both friends were extremely pleased with their unusual presents. They both came very well packaged. Definitely recommend & would certainly buy from this company again.”
The cup is made out of high-quality eco-friendly glass material. It is sturdy, contains no harmful metals, and is BPA-free. It is safe to use and easy to clean.
The package includes:
- 1 glass mug
- 1 spoon
- 1 an anti-slid pad
- Cleaning cloth
I can honestly say I was blown away by how beautiful it is! It looked lovely in the pics, so I took the chance, and it’s gorgeous. It’s a gift for my mom for Xmas, so at the moment I don’t know how well it holds hot drinks, but I opened it to make sure it wasn’t broken. It was really well packaged and safe. And the packaging is perfect as it is to wrap and give as a present. Highly recommend it on the looks alone. — miss s cypser
Buy the glass mug HERE
13. “Great tea infuser and so very cute. I drink chamomile tea, and the holes are just the right size. A fun way to make a great cup of tea.” Cute and functional product that can save you some time — purrfect!
This well-made item is easy to use and clean. It also has a large capacity for leaves. It is available in black and white, and the color to send will be chosen randomly.
This is really cute and does the job. However, the holes are rather large, so I wouldn’t recommend using it for anything that is too finely ground. I tried my peppermint tea in it, and although the leaves were quite roughly cut, they still found their way through into the cup, I know there will always be some that get through no matter what you use, but this was enough to cover the bottom of the mug. For bigger things such as rosebuds and dried fruit, however, this is ideal and looks really cute too, which is a bonus. — Crazy fox lady
Buy the infuser HERE
14. The best souvenir is the one that you can use. This set of traditional English teas is definitely going to be a great present for your family, friends, or yourself. And you can use the jars the tea comes in as you like.
A blend of fine teas has been selected carefully. It ensures the finest aromas one can imagine. The package is nicely made and eye-catching.
Looks and tastes great; bought as a Christmas gift and was appreciated. — A. Gregg
Love this tin. I use it as a money box, but it doesn’t have a money slot on it. Also, the product details on the back aren’t a sticker; they are permanently on there, which is a bit annoying. I’ll probably find a nice sticker to cover it up. — j m.
Buy the tea gift pack HERE
15. This adorable ceramic unicorn mug can lift your spirits right in the middle of breakfast once you’ve drank half of your coffee. It is hand-painted, so it will be a unique item among your other mugs.
This mug is dishwasher and microwave-safe. It is also eco-friendly and handcrafted. The products are carefully selected to make sure you get the best one.
Good-sized mug with a strong glaze. The unicorn inside is sturdy, with no sign of it coming loose in the future. The colors of the mug are well applied, and overall, the finish and feel of the mug are of high quality. Holds a decent amount of liquid. Very cute and well worth the purchase. — Wolfmoon76
Buy the mug HERE
What drink do you prefer? Are you a coffee or tea person?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.