18 Girls Who Were Brave Enough to Dye Their Hair a Bright Color
In 1856, chemist William Henry Perkin invented purple hair dye and started the epoch of brave experiments with hairstyles. From now on women could turn not only into blondes, brunettes, and redheads, but also go for more bold shades.
The ladies from this Bright Side article did the same thing and we have to admit, that we can’t decide which of them looks cooler.
1. “I let my stylist do whatever he wanted! Here is the result.”
2. “I remind myself of cotton candy.”
3. “Is this my perfect blue? I think it is!”
4. “My sister (hairdresser) tried pink on me and I love it!”
5. “I can’t shake my love for yellow hair.”
6. “Older person here — I’ve had blue streaks for years, but decided to go crazy!”
7. “I finally did it. Black & red split dye. My 12-year-old self who couldn’t dye her hair would jump with happiness.”
8. “My new color”
9. “Living my 13-year-old dream at 33 and dyed my hair for the first time!”
10. An option for those who are not ready for drastic changes.
11. “Had a lot of colors over the last 5 years or so and finally decided my favorite is...ALL THE COLORS!”
12. “Looking like a flamingo!”
13. “From gray to red”
14. “Dyed my hair a fun color for the first time ever!”
15. “This is definitely the wildest color I’ve ever done, but I kind of love it.”
16. “Finally, the purple I’ve always dreamed of!!!”
17. “Wanted something bright.”
18. “Why just choose one color, when you can have them all?! Living my Rainbow Fantasy...”
Have any of these girls inspired you to change your hair color? If yes, which color would you opt for?