18 Halloween Costumes That Deserve a Special Reward for Their Awesomeness
People spend $2.6 billion on Halloween costumes every year. But there are select people who use their creativity in full. They spend 2 years making Maleficent wings, transform themselves from Mario to Luigi, and even use their features as part of a costume.
We at Bright Side can’t help but want to show you people who take their Halloween outfits to the next level and look stunning while doing it — not to mention funny and cool. All in all, you’d better see them for yourself.
1. “After getting hit by a car this year, I thought this was the only appropriate costume for Halloween!”
2. Which year wins?
3. “Both photos are me, 2 years and 220 pounds lighter. Luigi-time!”
4. “Jon Snow White” meets “Snow White Walker”
5. “I made a storm cloud costume!”
6. “My son’s Young Maleficent costume I’ve been ’working on’ for 2 years”
7. "Our city counselor and his daughter went out dressed as each other.
8. “My friends and I did 8 different Britney Spears in drag for Halloween this year.”
9. “All of my coworkers agreed to dress up as smurfs for Halloween. I’m the only one who went through with it.”
10. “My 11-year-old daughter as Sir Elton John”
11. “My Halloween costume! I’m a gamer grill!”
12. “Ace Ventura!!! My daughter really got into character this Halloween.”
13. “My family’s The Big Lebowski Halloween!”
14. “My goddaughter was going as Sonic for Halloween. I made an Eggman costume and drove to her house for a mini-party.”
15. “Never gonna give you up...”
16. Endless confrontation
17. “Had hip surgery on Wednesday so it was great timing for a Nancy Kerrigan costume.”
18. “My sweet boy rats helped me make my Halloween costume a bit more realistic.”
Do you like Halloween? What was your costume this year? Feel free to share it in the comments.