18 Times People Found Brilliant Ways to Do Ordinary Things
125 is the minimum IQ score for potential geniuses. But while IQ tests require a lot of time and effort, brilliant ideas can also come from outstanding individuals who don’t necessarily have high scores. And we believe that this can become a new way to declassify geniuses.
We at Bright Side found some of these brilliant ideas and no tests were needed to prove the talent of their creators.
1. “My 9-year-old daughter has taken an old lip balm tube and filled it with cheese so she can eat it in class.”
2. “No more smudging or lead on the hand!”
3. “When traveling, I pack loose bobby pins in an old TicTac box.”
4. “Each bin is a dinner — I put everything I need for each meal in a bin and it’s a snap to pull it out and get cooking!”
5. “Wrap a piece of lettuce around one side of your sandwich or burger to keep the goods from falling out the other side.”
6. You can use stickers to identify your chargers among other similar ones.
7. “Use a food clip on your toothpaste.”
8. “Put the coat hanger through the loops on your jackets so they don’t slide off!”
9. A fork will keep your cookie safe!
10. “Grandpa: 1, trash panda: 0”
11. “Highlight page edges in a book to find where you’ve previously written notes.”
12. You can slice old rubber gloves to organize cables.
13.“Wrap your Christmas lights up with cardboard.”
14. “If you spill nail polish, pour sugar on it. After a few minutes, you can just sweep it away.”
15. “A dollar store paper towel holder (literally $1) is now a scrunchie holder!”
16. “Use bobby pins to untie stubborn shoelaces.”
17. “Light a candle before you shower to keep a section of the mirror un-fogged.”
18. “This is how I eat popcorn when the baby is around. When he asks for a piece, I give him the cauliflower.”
What cool hacks do you know? Help others to make life easier with your tips in the comments.