15 Misleading Photos You Need to Look at Twice to Understand
Researchers claim that the brain doesn’t always want to understand what the eyes see. For the brain, it’s easier to imagine something common instead of a weird object or phenomenon. For example, instead of a tree branch, we may see a monster’s paw, and regular shadows can turn into scary faces.
Bright Side assumes that the authors of these 15 pictures still can’t understand what they’ve captured, so let’s figure it out together.
15. Snuggling approved.
14. It’s not recommended to walk these stairs at night.
13. A truck that carries a car is towing a truck that carries a car.
12. The rain-drying pattern on this wall reveals the location of the stairs inside the building.
11. When something goes wrong, but you don’t want to admit it:
10. There’s something we don’t know about Mario...
9. All motorcyclists should have a long-legged girlfriend.
8. In its past life, this tortoise was a bearded man in India.
7. “I thought the chair was broken.”
6. This pumpkin looks like a watermelon shaped like an apple.
5. The inside of this apple is red.
4. These blankets look like packages of meat.
3. This drawer is fading away.
2. This picture looks like 4 photos stitched together.
1. This door looks really tired.
Have you ever faced anything that made you ask yourself, “What’s going on?” Do you have a photo? Let’s try to find the answer together!