Being an Instagram husband is really tough work — you have to choose the right angles, always be near your wife, and quite often, you don’t even have enough time to eat your meals. But the results are worth it! You’ll see the shining eyes of your better half and the perfect photos will get tons of likes on social media.
15. “I have no idea where she got these babies.”
14. Me: Whose car is this?
Her: Just take the picture.
Me: But —
Her: Just take it.
13. Teamwork makes the dream work.
12. “She looks so fresh, but it’s 97 degrees...meanwhile, I’m sweating like melting gelato while taking this photo!”
11. “Trying really hard to not eat the donut”
10. “When we started this shoot I was overweight. But after hours of flexing to hide my gut, I developed a 6-pack and pecs. Thanks to my wife!”
9. Safety first!
8. “After the third outfit change in the bathroom, the shop employees finally asked us to pick a tree or leave.”
7. “’It will be fine,’ she said. ’There aren’t any snakes out here,’ she said.”
6. “At first I felt guilty about stealing our neighbor’s plant to get this shot, but then she promised that we wouldn’t do any more brick wall pics for at least 2 weeks. So I changed my mind.”
5. “To take this photo, I had to purchase dogs that matched the bedding and her outfit.”
4. “They ask you how you are, and you just have to say that you’re fine, but that’s not true.”
3. “I have become afraid of passing murals on the street. So afraid.”
2. “It took 20 pictures just to get this casual shot. What you can’t see are my arms quivering from exhaustion.”
1. Not all heroes wear capes.
Please note: This article was updated in February 2023 to correct source material and factual inaccuracies.