23 Moving Photos That Prove Our Moms Deserve All the Love in the World
From creating cosplay costumes for us and making lunches for all of our friends to giving us everything they’ve got, mothers never fail to surprise us! Their imagination and wit have no limits, as they always know how to find a solution to any situation, even if their resources are limited and time is short. No matter how old we get, we’ll always stay kids in our mothers’ eyes and they’ll always rush to help us, even if we’re 30 years old.
Bright Side wants to admire our moms, which why we’re so happy to give you 23 photos where people captured moments of being emotional, clever, brave and strong.
1. After giving birth, a mother laughs hysterically at her husband who just fainted at the sight of their newborn son.
2. "Little me knew exactly how to show appreciation for my mother."
3. Proud mom with her graduated son
4. "My mom gave me a kidney 2 years ago. All I can give her are flowers."
5. This clever single mother dressed up as a dad to take her kid to "Donuts With Dad" day at school.
6. She has 3 daughters and she writes 5 lines a day to each of them. These will be gifts when they get married one day.
7. This mom poses as a power ranger with her son. You don't need to be a child to know how to have fun!
8. A homeless mother is dressing her daughter for school.
9. "My friend's mom made my turtles sweaters."
10. "A coworker said her mom made lunch for the office. We accepted."
11. The best cosplay is when your mom decides to participate in it too.
12. "I told my mom I was really sick today. An hour later she showed up at my house with this. I'm 30."
13. "I'm a teacher in Canada and my mom made me this scarf to keep me warm."
14. A daughter surprised her mother with an early return from deployment. Her mother's emotions are priceless.
15. "Yesterday my mom ran for the first time in 9 months since the Boston Marathon bombings. She's my inspiration!"
16. "Jokingly, I sent my mom a cutout of myself while I was studying abroad. She seems to be entertaining herself with it."
17. "This is one of my favorite pics of my mom even though she isn't in focus. Hope you guys enjoy it."
18. "My mom smiling after saving 40 kids from a burning school bus today"
19. "Look at this giant blanket my mom crocheted!"
20. "This is how my mom greeted me at the airport after having not seen me for a few years. She made me walk through the entire airport under her left arm."
21. "My mom and I have always bonded over GoT. This year she made me these cakes for my 30th 'name day'."
22. "My father passed away from lung cancer in July. Mom had these gifts made for me and my brother. The best gift I've ever received."
"This is a shirt I used to wear, and when you hold it I'll be there. Love, Dad."
23. "My mom graduating with her Ph.D. in social work from Tulane. Her goal was to graduate by 60 and she did it with a year to spare."
BONUS: Moms are always the same, loving and caring for everyone.
Which photo did you like the most? Do you have an adorable photo of you with your mom? Let's share them in the comment section!