28 Priceless Photos That Prove Trust Is a Fragile Thing
False expectations are disappointing and heartbreaking, but as time passes they can be a great reason to laugh! Like when you order something online and get the most ridiculous version of it or when a beautiful picture on the packaging is nothing like what’s inside!
1. “Photos I take of my boyfriend vs Photos he takes of me”
2. Well, at least it fits the cat!
3. Thanks for a great weekend, rubber pool!
4. When you order a dress online vs When it arrives
5. Trying the tie dye flavor was a bad idea.
6. Pop-Tarts, the biggest disappointment of our modern time
7. Color saturation is a cruel thing.
8. Sonic, the popsicle
9. “A Texas-sized disappointment”
10. Never trust prepackaged sandwiches
11. Nailed it!
12. The most misleading packaging
13. “SpongeBob 3-eyes”
14. “Don’t judge a book by its cover,” they said...
15. No artificial flavors, no synthetic colors, also no filling...
16. “Even the ones we love stab us in the back...”
17. No bacteria will get inside, but you won’t get inside either!
18. Extra toasty, indeed!
19. Spider-Man, is that you?
20. When you design it with a custom font on a Microsoft word document but open it on a different computer:
21. “Tried to get my girlfriend a cute gift...”
22. Penne with spinach? Or spinach with penne?
23. This turned out to be a slightly different clown.
24. In a perfect world, cookies always look just like the picture on the package!
25. This is beyond all the $1 meal expectations.
26. Very disappointing marketing move
27. What happened, Mr. Snowman?
28. “This is how murderers are made.”
Did you find pics you can relate to? Which “Expectation vs Reality” situations could you add to this list? We’d be happy to see your stories and photos in the comment section below!