An Artist Shows How Great Life Can Be When You Share a Home With a Cat
Nick Filippou and his cat Minnie have enjoyed each other’s company for 6 years now. It all started when Nick rescued her from the street, where he found her. After going viral with a comic that showed how difficult it can be for a cat to take its medicine, Nick went on to draw some of the other situations that he experiences on a daily basis with Minnie. He posts the resulting comics on his Instagram and on his website.
Bright Side wants to show you 19 funny situations that anyone who has, or has had, a cat can easily relate to. Be sure to check out the bonus at the end of the article, because it’s always important to put a face to the name! You’ll see what we mean!
1. You will never be alone.
2. That’s what nights with a cat are like.
3. And so are the mornings. If you have a cat, you don’t need an alarm clock.
4. They will teach you how to invest your money in useful things.
5. First they will steal your heart, and then the rest of the house.
6. When you can’t find something, don’t forget to look under the cat.
7. Never tempt them, they will accept the challenge!
8. A thief is likely to make less noise than your furry friend.
9. If there is no hair on your clothing, no one will believe you have a cat.
10. Every household task will be a new adventure, for you and your cat.
11. We’re pretty sure it was cats who invented the concept of energy saving.
12. Never try to tie your shoelaces near a cat or you’ll suffer the consequences.
13. Say goodbye to insects (and furniture) in your home.
14. When you wonder why cat food is over so fast, here’s your answer.
15. You don’t own a cat, the cat owns you. Get over it.
16. It looks like you’re working, but actually...
17. Cats love people who don’t like cats... it’s their revenge on them.
18. Everything that can be scratched will be scratched.
19. You will learn to appreciate art.
Bonus: This is the real Minnie!
If you feel seen with Nick, share this article on your social media so that others can have the same chance! You can also share with us in the comments any funny anecdote you have experienced with your cat.